Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Damn i played the whole game and i love every second, the only thing that i dislike was the fact that your father have to agree with new way of the family, but thats my problem. This game is one of the best that i played recently, and i can't wait for more.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for the weekly's newsletter.

Last week was mostly about writing and doing some rooms. I wrote the first events of Complex Society’s masterplan, a talk about MC and Elly after the Nicole and MC’s “sleepover”, a few visits to Nicole’s house and the first Lucile event after that “incident” on the rooftop. This event will be the first of at least two sex scenes that I want to include for Lucile. The most important thing that I should say is that Nocturnal85 volunteered himself as a proofreader for the project and he already did all the events for Alice, Bazzer and Cody. This is GREAT because not only the game will be better, it also allows me to learn about my mistakes and I won’t have to be so tense while writing.

z2.png

In other news, I will release a v0.1b of the game with Noctunal85’s work, the options to skip the sleep scenes, the white effects for the climax were toned down and some other minor changes.

I will use this opportunity to answer again some of the most asked questions so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s it for now. I think that next week I will take a break from writing and I will starts with the CGs. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
In other news, I will release a v0.1b of the game with Noctunal85’s work, the options to skip the sleep scenes, the white effects for the climax were toned down and some other minor changes.
Looks like most of my issues are going to be addressed with the minor update, that's great to see.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
As for me, I don't have an issue with an MC who is a decent guy with a creepy side. In fact, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that this describes the majority of the F95 site participants...including myself! Go ahead and skip the sleep scene if that skeeves you out...I won't be doing that myself.

Last edited:

Jaycur

Aug 10, 2017
probably not necessary right now, but console command for money, is simply money=X :cool:

(of course, you'll have to activate the console first, or use unren)
sorry misread thought you asked for it ,my bad

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for a new weekly's newsletter.

Last week I said that I will work on the CGs, later I learn that it was a juicy and big lie and I ended doing everything but CGs. I realized that I might break things for v0.1b if I started adding things for v0.2 so I decided to do all the things for v0.2 that doesn't involve codding.

From Monday to Thursday: I decided, writted and scripted the whole system for the Squash tournament. MC will be able to go to weeklies Squash tournament and play agains the best players of his city and once he is good enough he will travel to nearby citys to be the very best like no one ever has. Squash will be the main source of money so you should be Squash training everytime you think yo have nothing to do. With that being said I will decrease the money from working with Jenkins from 100$-50$ to 50$-25$, because now you have the weeklies to make money. I learned about save compatibility in Ren'Py (90% sure that the saves from v0.1 will work on v0.2). I finished the script for a Nicole scene that was giving me problems the week before and I created this new characterts, all of them already have a background story but they will be secondary characters for now (like Camila).

Zku.png

These new character aren't finished yet, I may change a few things like the clothes, heights and other as I feel it with the flow but let's say they are 95% finished so no major changes will affect them.

From Friday to Sunday was EVO 2019. If you don't know what EVO is, let me tell you that EVO is the most important (and most overrated, way overrated) tournament of Fighting Games so I spent most of my time watching it and did some light things in between matches like working on Nocturnal85's scripts and I trying to do some custom signatures of the characters but I had problems with Photoshop so those aren't ready yet.

On a side note: In case you didn't noticed, the game never mentions MC's city name and that's because I never decided a name for it so I thought to let the player propose names for MC's city and all the nearby citys (8 of them) with weeklies tournaments. Feel free to comment here or in the the names you like and I will pick among them.

That's it for now. Thank you all for reading.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Dang i missed Evo 2019 :(
Gonna have to go find the highlight VoDs. Hopefully there was some good SC6 and Smash.

Game related those new girls look great

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The version 0.1-b is out. The links in the OP are updated

-- MASSIVE changes in the dialogues thanks to Nocturnal85, the proofreader of the project.
-- Now you can skip the sleep scenes in the beginning of the game.
-- Added a link to this thread in the cellpone.
-- The white effect in climax scenes were toned down.
-- A few hints in the in-game WT were fixed.
-- If you name the MC as one of the male NPC characters, the game will warn you.
-- A new SSB skill has been added. This will be useful for v0.2
-- Some buttons (like Wait for Bazzer) are bigger/easier to notice

Last edited:

Craiger80

Dec 8, 2018
I gotta ask the multiple penetration tag that might be added to the game this isn't going to be one of those games where 20 guys are banging the girl is it? also i already said how i feel about ntr and alot of other people as well but there isnt going to be ntr is there?

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I gotta ask the multiple penetration tag that might be added to the game there isn't going to be one of those games where 20 guys are banging the girl is it? also i already said how i feel about ntr and alot of other people as well but there isnt going to be ntr is there?
See this post and read the answers in the spoiler

Reactions: Craiger80
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes