AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I gotta ask the multiple penetration tag that might be added to the game there isn't going to be one of those games where 20 guys are banging the girl is it? also i already said how i feel about ntr and alot of other people as well but there isnt going to be ntr is there?
Yep, it is in the post linked above. The player will be able to choose to share or not.

• Sad
Reactions: Randeza

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Reactions: Logan3000x

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Repeat as I did last time this art work is amazing. Love this type of art work!!!
The transition of scenes looks good. The game looks very promising. I am looking to see how the story progresses and everything comes along.

Thank you and keep up the great work. more!!!!

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
AbrokenA Productions

Just curious: what exactly does "SSB skill" stand for? (new in v0.1b)

And does that mean saves from v0.1a won't work in the forthcoming v0.2 - as they are missing this new skill?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AbrokenA Productions

Just curious: what exactly does "SSB skill" stand for? (new in v0.1b)

And does that mean saves from v0.1a won't work in the forthcoming v0.2 - as they are missing this new skill?
I added the new skill (called Analize VODs) because the game needed a 5th skill to do a "best of 5" format to know who will win. The saves from v0.1 should work, you will start with the skill at 0 but all the "players" in the weekly will start at 0 as well.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I realize I didn't catch all of the needed corrections this time around. My eyes became crossed during the last week while proofing thousands of lines. But by the time 0.2 comes out this ship shall be even more seaworthy for the long voyage ahead.

Reactions: B2B2 and Merseault

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I've just tried the game and I enjoyed it, This is my first game with this art and i might have been discovered a new passion

I've realized I missed the scene sleeping with sis because i chose the wrong room, maybe it should have been easier to understand i missed something? I mean i just wondered if i had missed something about 30 minutes later.. because There were CG in page 1 i didn't find.. It would be very annoying to lose scenes like that

there are no ways to support the game with money?

Reactions: Merseault

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I've just tried the game and I enjoyed it, This is my first game with this art and i might have been discovered a new passion

I've realized I missed the scene sleeping with sis because i chose the wrong room, maybe it should have been easier to understand i missed something? I mean i just wondered if i had missed something about 30 minutes later.. because There were CG in page 1 i didn't find.. It would be very annoying to lose scenes like that

there are no ways to support the game with money?
The idea behind that (missing or finding a scene without any warning) is that when the gallery is done, that scene will be unlocked anyway regardless if the player got it in-game or not, and the players will be like "WTF? How did I miss it? Oh well, I can enjoy it anyway" so the player will have the "variety and surprises" of a game without losing any content. I don't know, I thought it could be funny.

No Patreon/Subscribestar yet (maybe for v0.2) but thank you for asking.

PS: If you liked the art, here's a list with all Koikatu games in this forum.

Reactions: Merseault

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I enjoyed the game, really nice demo. Found some typos but nothing too harsh.

The only bug i found was when looking at the WT in the game, when you click the map icon while in the WT, it opens the map while the text on it, but its easy fix in game so its not a big issue.

Observations:

-In the last "quest" with Cody and Cadence, the conversation got kinda boring, but that's my opinion, some ppl like to know the full background.
-The character models were nice, the tits where big enough to please and at the same time they didn't look weird, BUT maybe you can do something with the gravity part of it, maybe make them more natural, but the size is perfect.
- Alice's eyes look weird, to big in proportion to the face. Maybe you could look into it?

Overall, good game, girls look nice, good story and good game play. I'm all ready eager for the next update, i'm intrigued on how will you develop the game in the relationship department; if you're gonna go for the romantic harem style or corruption style making them all slutty (personal fav).
I hope you start soon to apply the cloth part of the game, making them use sexier clothes the more love/corruption they get.

Gods speed my friend.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes