AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The only bug i found was when looking at the WT in the game, when you click the map icon while in the WT, it opens the map while the text on it, but its easy fix in game so its not a big issue.
:facepalm:

I was expecting someone would report a stupid bug any time soon but that was beyond my own expectations

Regarding Alice's eyes, I always was aware of how big they were but I never knew why I like them that way. Last week I changed the height from 200 (the max) to 150 so it should a little better now.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
:facepalm:

I was expecting someone would report a stupid bug any time soon but that was beyond my own expectations

Regarding Alice's eyes, I always was aware of how big they were but I never knew why I like them that way. Last week I changed the height from 200 (the max) to 150 so it should a little better now.
Here's the small bug:

game bug.png

As i said, its not game breaking, nor anything.
It happens when your at a location, open your phone and click on a character's WT, after that, click on the world map icon and this happens.

Last edited:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
The idea behind that (missing or finding a scene without any warning) is that when the gallery is done, that scene will be unlocked anyway regardless if the player got it in-game or not, and the players will be like "WTF? How did I miss it? Oh well, I can enjoy it anyway" so the player will have the "variety and surprises" of a game without losing any content. I don't know, I thought it could be funny.

No Patreon/Subscribestar yet (maybe for v0.2) but thank you for asking.

PS: If you liked the art, here's a list with all Koikatu games in this forum.
I understand what you mean but (for me) gallery it's very close to just finding a gif on the internet.. how to explain... it's muuuch better if i can "live" that situation, gallery wouldn't be the same, for me at least

Reactions: jaydem

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Here's the small bug:

View attachment 367537

As i said, its not game breaking, nor anything.
It happens when your at a location, open your phone and click on a character's WT, after that, click on the world map icon and this happens.
Yep, I had the game open when I read it and I saw it by myself. That particular thing has a funny story because I "fix" like three different versions of that bug

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
I understand what you mean but (for me) gallery it's very close to just finding a gif on the internet.. how to explain... it's muuuch better if i can "live" that situation, gallery wouldn't be the same, for me at least
i have to admit i feel the same when i play someone i wanna feel like im them you know not just someone reading a story

Reactions: kira07

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
oh and dev keep up the amazing work dude this is up there with ecchi sensei well for me at least

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Can we steal Candence from Cody later in the game? I mean can we have her only having sex with the MC in a later update or will she always stay with Cody no matter what?

I ask because this seems/is like an harem game and I don't like sharing girls tbh, so if we could keep all the girls for the MC alone it would be great to know.
To be honest I really don't see how MC and Cadence could be together with Cody out of the picture (together in a romantic way) except killing Cody but I really don't feel it would be a good idea. I could do sharing scenes, switching, threesomes and probably some scene with only MC and Cadence but I feel like Cadence will always be Cody's girl for the exact same reason that Alice and Elly will always be MC's girl.

I plan to make this the typical harem game with a lot of girls praising MC's dick but I don't think that every girl introduced in the game must end as MC's personal cumdumpster. Maybe you won't be able to fuck Cadence as you wish, you will have 25 different girls with different tastes and personalities to fuck as you wish, but not Cadence.

But that's just Cadence. You won't be forced to share the rest of the girls, that's for sure.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are there any girls in this game with normal breasts or are they all massive like Elly & Alice, also are you forced into a harem type situation with the girls or can you pick and choose which girls to be close to?
I was really hoping the Nate character was going to be a girl :cry: I'm gutted it's the MC's mate.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Are there any girls in this game with normal breasts or are they all massive like Elly & Alice, also are you forced into a harem type situation with the girls or can you pick and choose which girls to be close to?
I was really hoping the Nate character was going to be a girl :cry: I'm gutted it's the MC's mate.
Elly and Alice is just me being me but not all the girl will have big breasts like them. For example you have Lucile and Camila already introduced in the game and you can check page 8 where I posted 4 future characters.

That's something I think all the time. I'm not really sure if the player will be able to be "close" with a particular girl because then how do I justify the fact that MC's is fucking 20 girls if he wants to get serious with only one? I would like to do it. I LOVE romance and sweet moments but I can't find the way to make it work yet. Maybe an idea will hit me and I will be able to develop something but right now I can't guarantee it.

The girl on the right in page 8 is Nate's mom and, if things goes well, she will be fuckeable so maybe that can cheer you up?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Elly and Alice is just me being me but not all the girl will have big breasts like them. For example you have Lucile and Camila already introduced in the game and you can check page 8 where I posted 4 future characters.

That's something I think all the time. I'm not really sure if the player will be able to be "close" with a particular girl because then how do I justify the fact that MC's is fucking 20 girls if he wants to get serious with only one? I would like to do it. I LOVE romance and sweet moments but I can't find the way to make it work yet. Maybe an idea will hit me and I will be able to develop something but right now I can't guarantee it.

The girl on the right in page 8 is Nate's mom and, if things goes well, she will be fuckeable so maybe that can cheer you up?
Thanks for taking the time to reply AbrokenA
I haven't seen Lucile and Camila yet I've only got up to the lunch at school with Elly.
Nates mom is she the one in the brown dress?
I prefer smaller breast that's why I was asking, I like the look of the girl with the red skirt.
What I meant with the "pick and choose which girls to be close to" does the MC end up fucking girls regardless of player choice or if you don't like a particular girl can you just ignore her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to reply AbrokenA
I haven't seen Lucile and Camila yet I've only got up to the lunch at school with Elly.
Nates mom is she the one in the brown dress?
I prefer smaller breast that's why I was asking, I like the look of the girl with the red skirt.
What I meant with the "pick and choose which girls to be close to" does the MC end up fucking girls regardless of player choice or if you don't like a particular girl can you just ignore her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the main girls, their progress won't be individual and their stories will mix because there is no way for me to have all of them in the harem without they knowing each other before. For the rest of them, the player will be able to ignore girls but you may miss a "live situations" with girl you like, but you could watch it in the gallery anyway.

Well if that is the case with Cadence, I hope we can avoid all her scenes, if there is no way for a girl in the game to be with the MC, I don't really want to see her fucking other guys, so I hope we can avoid all the sex scenes. I don't really mind that a girl in the game has a relationship (as long as I'm not forced to see any sex between them) if we can later "steal" her and make her in love with the MC or something like that, but that won't be the case with Cadence and like I said I don't like sharing girls and even less in an harem game, so it would be great if we are not forced to see other guys fucking or we can avoid all the content with a girl that won't be only with the MC (like Candence) or a girl that we don't like.
Don't worry, all the scenes where MC isn't involved will be avoidables.

Reactions: Hones

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well...
I just read this from beginning to temporary end, and I gotta say I loved it... until about 5-10 minutes ago.
Until then I had nothing to complain about. Though I question the Squash stuff... What's up with that? Sure it's a realistic way for the MC to waste time, but it seems unnecessarily much time is spent explaining what a tier list is, twice.
Anyway, the last way too many minutes were spent talking to Cody and Cadence, who were trying to introduce the stupidest secret society in all of fiction, as far as I know.
As much as I like this game, this kinda breaks my suspension of disbelief, which tends to ruin everything. Are we really to believe that a secret organization taking itself seriously enough to set up snipers for a meeting like this, is founded on the idea the "free love" principle? Maybe I'm once again underestimating how ridiculous people can get when it comes to love/sex, but this is just unbelievable.
Also, it's just so incredibly unnecessary to have such an element in the story in the first place. How many games are there on this site where the MC gets into way more morally problematic relationships than it would be for this game's MC to form a threeway relationship with his married landlady and her daughter? I don't care to count, but I would assert it's a lot. (Hell, Sisterly Lust is basically that, except the landlady has three daughters instead. And that's if you don't use the incest patch, which in that case is intended.) And none of them needed a secret society backing them, most of them didn't need much of a justification at all.
My point is, the Complex Society this game is named after is an unneeded element and a potential turnoff. Its existence in the story only needlessly complicates things, not to mention it has us sit through a really long conversation that just makes me fear for the MC the longer it goes on. After that conversation, my first instinct was to never talk to Cody again and to never walk by his house again either.

I hope I don't come across as some jerk who just likes to complain. I'm not. Usually when something turns me away from a game, I just quietly move on to something else, occasionally leaving a comment with constructive criticism. But this is a game I had lots of fun with until the element it was named after was introduced, so I felt the need to say something. I just can't think of anything constructive to say. I can't very well tell you to take CS out of CS, can I? ... I'm gonna stop now.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Well...
I just read this from beginning to temporary end, and I gotta say I loved it... until about 5-10 minutes ago.
Until then I had nothing to complain about. Though I question the Squash stuff... What's up with that? Sure it's a realistic way for the MC to waste time, but it seems unnecessarily much time is spent explaining what a tier list is, twice.
Anyway, the last way too many minutes were spent talking to Cody and Cadence, who were trying to introduce the stupidest secret society in all of fiction, as far as I know.
As much as I like this game, this kinda breaks my suspension of disbelief, which tends to ruin everything. Are we really to believe that a secret organization taking itself seriously enough to set up snipers for a meeting like this, is founded on the idea the "free love" principle? Maybe I'm once again underestimating how ridiculous people can get when it comes to love/sex, but this is just unbelievable.
Also, it's just so incredibly unnecessary to have such an element in the story in the first place. How many games are there on this site where the MC gets into way more morally problematic relationships than it would be for this game's MC to form a threeway relationship with his married landlady and her daughter? I don't care to count, but I would assert it's a lot. (Hell, Sisterly Lust is basically that, except the landlady has three daughters instead. And that's if you don't use the incest patch, which in that case is intended.) And none of them needed a secret society backing them, most of them didn't need much of a justification at all.
My point is, the Complex Society this game is named after is an unneeded element and a potential turnoff. Its existence in the story only needlessly complicates things, not to mention it has us sit through a really long conversation that just makes me fear for the MC the longer it goes on. After that conversation, my first instinct was to never talk to Cody again and to never walk by his house again either.

I hope I don't come across as some jerk who just likes to complain. I'm not. Usually when something turns me away from a game, I just quietly move on to something else, occasionally leaving a comment with constructive criticism. But this is a game I had lots of fun with until the element it was named after was introduced, so I felt the need to say something. I just can't think of anything constructive to say. I can't very well tell you to take CS out of CS, can I? ... I'm gonna stop now.
I, the dev, completely agree with you that the whole CS seems kinda stupid. I am aware of that and I take full responsibility for that, but (imo) all of that happens only in the mode you played the game.

There is a lot of re-writing depending the mode the player choose, specially in that scene. Frankly I couldn't find a way to make it better than that because if the player doesn't want to relax and flow with the game and he/she is able to think for two seconds, there is NO WAY that "my landlady is married" could be such a big deal and justify a secret organization and with Elly is even worse because there is also NO WAY that "she is the daughter of my landlady" or "she is my roommate" could justify anything and Elly already loves MC from the start of the game so he could just kiss her at any moment and have a happy ending. You have to believe that MC is a really good guy (stupidly good) to think all of that could be such a big deal. So yeah, that side is very weak.

If you play the other way, I guess everything should make (more) sense

Reactions: Nocturnal85

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I, the dev, completely agree with you that the whole CS seems kinda stupid. I am aware of that and I take full responsibility for that, but (imo) all of that happens only in the mode you played the game.

There is a lot of re-writing depending the mode the player choose, specially in that scene. Frankly I couldn't find a way to make it better than that because if the player doesn't want to relax and flow with the game and he/she is able to think for two seconds, there is NO WAY that "my landlady is married" could be such a big deal and justify a secret organization and with Elly is even worse because there is also NO WAY that "she is the daughter of my landlady" or "she is my roommate" could justify anything and Elly already loves MC from the start of the game so he could just kiss her at any moment and have a happy ending. You have to believe that MC is a really good guy (stupidly good) to think all of that could be such a big deal. So yeah, that side is very weak.

If you play the other way, I guess everything should make (more) sense
Hey, thanks for replying.
What "mode" are you talking about. Is there something I missed/forgot about?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, thanks for replying.
What "mode" are you talking about. Is there something I missed/forgot about?
the super secret wincest mode
shhh dont tell anyone
change alices relation to mother

Reactions: wwgwa
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes