LGM

Nov 22, 2018
the super secret wincest mode
shhh dont tell anyone
change alices relation to mother
Ah, okay. I imagine that makes more sense of CS then... though it's still really unnecessary, as plenty of other games demonstrate.
Since it was "highly recommended" to leave the relations as they were, I figured I should do that. I like wincest games, but I hate to force it when it's not gonna make sense like in some games that have a patch.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I imagine that makes more sense of CS then... though it's still really unnecessary, as plenty of other games demonstrate.
Since it was "highly recommended" to leave the relations as they were, I figured I should do that. I like wincest games, but I hate to force it when it's not gonna make sense like in some games that have a patch.
I am suspicious of all institutions. They invariably become corrupt and live only to support themselves. I had a dialogue with the game developer and let him know that I was seeing some foreshadowing of sinister intent by CS during the Cody/MC dialogue, but he insists that there's nothing to see here.

We'll see. In any case, in my opinion the existence of a secret free love society adds a much-needed twist to the well-travelled wincest road.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
AbrokenA Productions

I agree with a lot of these guys about the society aspect, and that it's pretty weak story arc. Even you have stated it maybe a mistake too.

You could always pull that scene with those two about the CS, and the scene with them actually having sex, and make his Mother a love interest and her son a voyeur type that introduces you to his Mother for that purpose....only after catching you secretly kissing your Mom or sister (that way he'll suspect you'd be interested in that kind of thing).

As for the Mom and sis and the whole Complex-society realm, well you already know that the relationship part can progress as you have it going now. You still need to figure out how you get rid of Dad (like him cheating, or this last business trip he expresses that he's got a second wife, to Mom on the phone, to say he want's a divorce and he'll never return) something along those lines.

Any way....as for the Complex-society thing, it doesn't have to be an organization at all, you can leave the title alone and make it so it's the MC's own thoughts on how his new found lust towards Mom/sis is justified and makes it so he can better deal with the relationships and progress through their story lines.

As for Harem, I agree that the women in the house have to know about the others, but outside the house however not all the girls/women need to know....at least right away, could make it a story thing about building up enough love and trust with each of them, to a certain point and then reveal (not all at once, only one at a time) so they would be more accepting and not leave you, and accepting the others as well (kind of making many women apart of your family). You don't have to have any other women move into the house either, unless you want some of them to....like shy girl that lives alone.

Anyway just some food for thought...……..Love your work, by the way....Your Awesome!!…………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Valeck and LGM

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
AbrokenA Productions

I agree with a lot of these guys about the society aspect, and that it's pretty weak story arc. Even you have stated it maybe a mistake too.
Anyway just some food for thought...……..Love your work, by the way....Your Awesome!!…………………...Peace!!
I agree with all of that.
Though if you're gonna remove the society itself from the story, I'm not sure I'd let the phrase "Complex Society" pop up either. There's plenty of stories where the title doesn't show up anywhere inside them. If you do feel the need to have it in there, make sure it seems natural, and not just for the phrase's sake.

Reactions: jaydem

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I was enjoying this game until we were forced to see the sex scene between Cody and Candence and suddently all started to turn around them. I know that scene is to move the plot forward but I usually don't like games where one of the first sex scene you can find is from another guy that isn't the MC.

If that wasn't enough, then we have all that really long talk about the CS and they act like they are doing you a favor and that thanks to them you will fuck your family, and then they even try to sell you that adding the father to that would be great too. Since the start of the game it seems pretty obvious that the sister is in love with the MC and the mother isn't far behind, so we as player don't really need them to achieve something that would happen sooner or later. Cody and Candence are way too smug, so I really hope that there is a way to make Candence crave for the MC and avoid his son Cody like the plague, I really dislike Cody and I find that would be a fitting punishment for both of them.
You can look the rest of the games in this forum and the plot of 97% will be something like "I saw that boy's dick and it was so big that I couldn't avoid becoming his personal cumdumpster". This game doesn't go for that and that's why you need CS in the middle of it, so yes, "they" are doing you a favor because in the world where this game happens you don't just randomly fuck the people who lives with you, and "they" aren't Cody and Cadence, "they" are the people in CS.

I noticed that a lot of players tends to hate Cody (and some of them want Cadence just for that) and I could say I'm sorry for that because it wasn't my intention with him but not really because he isn't a bad guy at all. Cody can make more jokes than he should in situations that he shouldn't joke at all but he is a good guy who loves Cadence and he was in a similar situation to MC before so no, I won't punish Cody for that or for anything at all.

Me like the game but me don't like Cody, can we get her mom for the mc?
You will be able to have scenes with her but if you mean to make her your girl instead of Cody then no, I really don't think that would happen for the same reason I don't see how Alice and Elly could ever be Cody's girl.

PS. Welcome to the forum btw

Last edited:
Reactions: Merseault

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
(and some of them want Cadence just for that)
A mindset I don't really understand. I wouldn't want to mess with a good relationship just because I dislike someone in it. If it were about getting a girl out of an abusive relationship, count me in, but...
(Only exception - maybe - was The Dragon in Depraved Awakening, but she was insanely hot. Also the plot demanded the MC kill her lover.)
Also, I don't really care that much about Cadence in general... I'm not really a MILF person, and so far she doesn't have much of a personality to interest me either.
But at this point, I'm just spouting my opinion that no one asked for...

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I personally find the breast size of certain characters to be a bit excessive, but I would advise against changing aspects of the game that you like, as it could end up feeling like it is no longer your own game and could lead to you losing motivation, which would be a bad thing.

I found the interview with Cody and Cadence to be very wordy. I read it all, but I did find myself thinking 'when will this end?' a number of times. It's essentially an info dump. It could probably be eased a bit if it was broken down into separate visits as there are numerous phases
e.g. An initial interview, a second interview and maybe a third and final all or noting interview, where the society and their resources are introduced properly. You could even potentially have him go to a different location where he meets somebody else from the society (psychologist for example).
Maybe give him an option to bring up thoughts that maybe his father is having an affair during the interview (I'm suspicious at least), which could lead to them having him fully investigated (could even end up finding a second family). It could lay the groundwork for getting rid of the father and alleviating any guilt felt towards him (and potential other options), as like the MC; I hate the idea of sharing with him.

Just some ideas to think about.

Reactions: Lerd0

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I found the interview with Cody and Cadence to be very wordy. I read it all, but I did find myself thinking 'when will this end?' a number of times. It's essentially an info dump. It could probably be eased a bit if it was broken down into separate visits as there are numerous phases
e.g. An initial interview, a second interview and maybe a third and final all or noting interview, where the society and their resources are introduced properly. You could even potentially have him go to a different location where he meets somebody else from the society (psychologist for example).
Maybe give him an option to bring up thoughts that maybe his father is having an affair during the interview (I'm suspicious at least), which could lead to them having him fully investigated (could even end up finding a second family). It could lay the groundwork for getting rid of the father and alleviating any guilt felt towards him (and potential other options), as like the MC; I hate the idea of sharing with him.
I understand that the CS talk can get to long but the problem in that scene is that they HAVE to talk about all of that in just one scene/visit because they (Cody, Cadence and the people in CS) have to make sure that MC "is one of them" before letting him go because as far as the people in CS know about MC he could be a threat to them and tell others if he isn't one of them, so the people in CS needs to do everything in one visit to know if he is ok or if he will be drugged and have an agonizing death (jk, he will lose his memories of the las couple of days at most)

Reactions: Nocturnal85

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I understand that the CS talk can get to long but the problem in that scene is that they HAVE to talk about all of that in just one scene/visit because they (Cody, Cadence and the people in CS) have to make sure that MC "is one of them" before letting him go because as far as the people in CS know about MC he could be a threat to them and tell others if he isn't one of them, so the people in CS needs to do everything in one visit to know if he is ok or if he will be drugged and have an agonizing death (jk, he will lose his memories of the las couple of days at most)
I get what you're saying, but the first meeting/interview could just be to get a feel for him (his thoughts, feelings, etc.) and just a basic discussion. It doesn't have to even broach the subject of the society (you know, to figure out if he's even worthy of any more time/effort/a proper introduction). The second meeting could then pretty much be purely society related.
At least that way it could cut down the amount of text per session. They'd still have the ability to drug him in the first meeting if they didn't feel he was a match.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I get what you're saying, but the first meeting/interview could just be to get a feel for him (his thoughts, feelings, etc.) and just a basic discussion. It doesn't have to even broach the subject of the society (you know, to figure out if he's even worthy of any more time/effort/a proper introduction). The second meeting could then pretty much be purely society related.
At least that way it could cut down the amount of text per session. They'd still have the ability to drug him in the first meeting if they didn't feel he was a match.
I get what you're saying but, in my eyes, MC is really such a big threat to them that they need to know everything in one scene. I really don't feel like this secret ancient society could take it easier than that. I will do a re-work of tha scene if I find the right way to do it and I guess that I could make some parts (like the part about "the proofs") avoidables but I really don't think that scene could be splited in more than one scene.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I get what you're saying but, in my eyes, MC is really such a big threat to them that they need to know everything in one scene. I really don't feel like this secret ancient society could take it easier than that.
I know Cody and Cadence explained this, but how exactly does MC qualify as a threat to the whole society if he is literally just a random kid who stumbled upon two people having sex that shouldn't? I kinda get their reasoning that even him starting a rumor could endanger their relationship. But the amount of effort the society is putting into keeping just one single relationship out of harm's way is frankly insane. That's the main issue I have with them. Sure, it's kinda weird that a secret society about something that trivial even existed for so long, but their "safety concerns" are so over the top, it just lacks any kind of realism. I mean, snipers!
The way they introduced themselves just makes me think, "These people are crazy, no way am I gonna join their crazy cult, let alone get my loved ones involved with them!"

Edit -
And the worst part is that after their introduction, I'd probably be just as afraid of the consequences of not joining. I really hate this situation.
On the bright side, this game, and this discussion, have led me to discover that I'm paranoid about paranoid people. So... thanks for that, dev.(y)

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I get what you're saying but, in my eyes, MC is really such a big threat to them that they need to know everything in one scene. I really don't feel like this secret ancient society could take it easier than that. I will do a re-work of tha scene if I find the right way to do it and I guess that I could make some parts (like the part about "the proofs") avoidables but I really don't think that scene could be splited in more than one scene.
The point I was trying to get at is the fact that the MC doesn't even know about the existence of the society until he's literally told about it, so there's a lot more freedom to split it than if he was already aware of the existence of the society prior to being told.
I feel that "the proofs" are an important part, as they demonstrate the scale/power of the society (it's a lot easier to believe in something that you can see than something you merely hear about after all).

In the end it's your game and like I mentioned before, if you don't agree with suggestions then it's better to just stick to your own vision of the game or it will become less and less of the game that you envisioned and you could lose motivation.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I know Cody and Cadence explained this, but how exactly does MC qualify as a threat to the whole society if he is literally just a random kid who stumbled upon two people having sex that shouldn't? I kinda get their reasoning that even him starting a rumor could endanger their relationship. But the amount of effort the society is putting into keeping just one single relationship out of harm's way is frankly insane. That's the main issue I have with them. Sure, it's kinda weird that a secret society about something that trivial even existed for so long, but their "safety concerns" are so over the top, it just lacks any kind of realism. I mean, snipers!
The way they introduced themselves just makes me think, "These people are crazy, no way am I gonna join their crazy cult, let alone get my loved ones involved with them!"

Edit -
And the worst part is that after their introduction, I'd probably be just as afraid of the consequences of not joining. I really hate this situation.
On the bright side, this game, and this discussion, have led me to discover that I'm paranoid about paranoid people. So... thanks for that, dev.(y)
Yes...there is an element of mystery and danger to this game that adds some spice to it. It's not just boink the landlady and roommate and every other female I meet. Why do so many people seem to object to something that is a change of pace from the ordinary?

As far as CS being unrealistic...I can imagine a small group of freelove thinkers in ancient times that banded together to support each other. Like all institutions it grew into much more than that as it became engaged in becoming bigger and wealthier and power hungry. Paranoia is just a fact of life with groups like this and I was frankly relieved that the snipers were not there to shoot to kill the potentially wayward MC.

Reactions: Merseault

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Yes...there is an element of mystery and danger to this game that adds some spice to it. It's not just boink the landlady and roommate and every other female I meet. Why do so many people seem to object to something that is a change of pace from the ordinary?

As far as CS being unrealistic...I can imagine a small group of freelove thinkers in ancient times that banded together to support each other. Like all institutions it grew into much more than that as it became engaged in becoming bigger and wealthier and power hungry. Paranoia is just a fact of life with groups like this and I was frankly relieved that the snipers were not there to shoot to kill the potentially wayward MC.
I certainly don't mind something to set one game apart from the rest. All of these harem games do sorta blend together an awful lot, and something like that will certainly make a difference. But for me as of right now, it's rather a negative difference.
I don't presume to know the dev's plan for the future of the game, but I feel that if you put so much thought and effort into introducing a secret society, only to have it basically stand on the sidelines and lending some sort of support here and there, for something the MC could probably achieve on his own, albeit maybe slower, then that's useless. And for now, that seems to be the way this is going.
On the other hand, I think the idea behind CS might work in a game that's actually about the society itself, where the MC gets involved with them by accident, kinda like we've seen here, and then tries to milk this for all it's worth, getting involved with the society more and more. That might be interesting, though I personally don't know if it's quite my kind of game... depends on the way it's done I suppose.
Either way, an organization that brings snipers - even if they're not supposed to shoot to kill - to a meeting with a relatively harmless teen, is not an organization I would trust one bit, regardless of their purpose. Because it makes it seem like the people calling the shots are fucking maniacs.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
If I can suspend my disbelief enough to immerse myself into a scenario where I'm an ordinary teenaged boy wrangling up a harem, then how much more do I really have to do so to accommodate a secret society with snipers?

Speaking of harems, I'll add my vote into hooking up with Cadence. What's a harem without a redhead milf?! If Cody is into the CS freelove way of thinking then he would be a hypocrite to cordon off his landlady. He'll just have to get over it.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes