Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
I like the game in general. Just a few things I would change if I could. I'm aware no one may agree, and that's fine with me. Just my 2 cent's worth.
1. Rick's a jerk, and I as MC am not into sharing. Since he never wants sex with his hot wife, it probably means he's having an affair, so just have him file for divorce as an option
2. Lucille's backstory is just too disgusting. I don't know many guys who would want to chance the diseases she would undoubtedly be harboring. I'd prefer an option for a less disgusting backstory, and stop the constant talk about previous partners on the cleaner path
3. Dayana needs added to the harem
4. Cut back on the massive egame detail. Yes, it must be played for money, but it gets to be a little much

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I won't say what will happen with Rick because that's a big spoiler but I can assure you that you won't be forced to share the girls with him or anyone else for the case. It will always be avoidable and up to the player. I got you covered.
This was the only thing I wanted to hear. If i can avoid who i do not want is the best answer you can give me :)
Ofc I would never have asked you the way :LOL: the only thing that i want is to have all the girls/women only for MC. No share and so on. So if i can avoid is ok for me ;)

lol think about this i also do not hear the story about Cody and his mother. I am not interessed in a threesome with him.
Yeah i would be lying if I didn't say I like Cody's mother, but a threesome with him surely not. If the game give me the choice to have also her... gladly. But 1vs1 or perhaps 1vs2 women. Not other men in me life :LOL:
But thinking about Cody till now he show to us as a friend, so i do not think i go to steal his mother. Obviously always if something doesn't change.
Anyway cant wait to see how the game continue. I really wanna see how the thing evolve with MC and his family (mother/sister)

Men really the scene on the school roof with Lucille? I hope she is called Lucielle, was so damn hot :LOL:
I wanna many scene like this also with the mother and the sister :love: bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, cloth washing machine and so on :love: keep it up and it will certainly be a great game
Thank you to let us play you game

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
This was the only thing I wanted to hear. If i can avoid who i do not want is the best answer you can give me :)
Ofc I would never have asked you the way :LOL: the only thing that i want is to have all the girls/women only for MC. No share and so on. So if i can avoid is ok for me ;)

lol think about this i also do not hear the story about Cody and his mother. I am not interessed in a threesome with him.
Yeah i would be lying if I didn't say I like Cody's mother, but a threesome with him surely not. If the game give me the choice to have also her... gladly. But 1vs1 or perhaps 1vs2 women. Not other men in me life :LOL:
But thinking about Cody till now he show to us as a friend, so i do not think i go to steal his mother. Obviously always if something doesn't change.
Anyway cant wait to see how the game continue. I really wanna see how the thing evolve with MC and his family (mother/sister)

Men really the scene on the school roof with Lucille? I hope she is called Lucielle, was so damn hot :LOL:
I wanna many scene like this also with the mother and the sister :love: bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, cloth washing machine and so on :love: keep it up and it will certainly be a great game
Thank you to let us play you game
Agree with you on no sharing, plus not cucking a friend. Can also do without all the girls being bi or something. My not wanting to share also includes with other women

Reactions: Mayonesa

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
1. Rick's a jerk, and I as MC am not into sharing. Since he never wants sex with his hot wife, it probably means he's having an affair, so just have him file for divorce as an option
I'm not sure we really know enough about Rick to make any calls but I have a feeling an affair isn't what is going on. I have a suspicion whats going on with him and if I'm right it would fit into the CS pretty well. And me I'm fine with sharing if it's a consensual nor cucking thing.

2. Lucille's backstory is just too disgusting. I don't know many guys who would want to chance the diseases she would undoubtedly be harboring. I'd prefer an option for a less disgusting backstory, and stop the constant talk about previous partners on the cleaner path
Hey games are STD free! Lucile has nothing to worry about because my computers anti-virus would have caught it!

I'm totally opposite you on her. I love how over the top slutty she is. With the MC basically 'taming' her with his dick so instead of having to wander the streets she's just super slut with him. I'd love for the MC to try and push her to her limits only to learn she doesn't have any.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

milklover88

May 13, 2020
The lactation tag is basically why I downloaded this game. But I kept playing and love it. Waiting for the next update. Keep up the good work!

Although, I have to ask. I can't find any lactation or breastfeeding scene. Is it still planned or did I miss something? Can anyone give me a clue? Thanks..

Reactions: libertypics

yungpiggy

Jul 9, 2018
cant even check the mailbox how tf u do leave the house. good thing entire gallery seems to be unlocked from the get go lmao

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. For those who are new around here, I usually do a big public info post once every two weeks or once a week if I feel like I have something really important to say. I also do "Daily Reports" with more detailed info on what I did that day and how the game is progressing, usually with a preview pic. Those aren't really a "daily" thing but once every three days max. Weekly newsletter are also posted on Patreon, Subscribestar and my Blog.

Patreon:
Subscribestars:
Blog:

Right now, the polls for v0.19 are open ( , , ). The polls decides which character's story will I advance first and once the story already establishes certain kind of relationship, it also means sex scenes. For v0.19 I'll add some H-scenes with Nicole since she's the only girl that reached that point and I feel like it's already time to add more action into the game. My idea always was to make it story based in the beginning and a fuck fest later, so now that Nicole's door is open, it has to be good.

nicole_626.png

These days after the realease I've been trying to update my Koikatu version but I had no luck at all. For those who knows, I'm using BR R5 which is 12-14 months old and I tried to update it to the newest version which is BR RX4 (9 versions later) and HF Patch v3.2 but both have problems like bugs, slower load times, freezes and crashes so I guess I'll have to stick with R5 as long as I'm using this pc, which is a shame because the new versions allow more and better tricks, effects, skin overlays, illumination and etc. I wouldn't have tried it for a more than a week if I didn't think it would be that much better, but oh well, I got here only using R4 so I can keep working with it.

While I wait for the results, I'll write for whatever character I feel like writing, I even write for some girls not introduced in the game yet.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
Hello everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. For those who are new around here, I usually do a big public info post once every two weeks or once a week if I feel like I have something really important to say. I also do "Daily Reports" with more detailed info on what I did that day and how the game is progressing, usually with a preview pic. Those aren't really a "daily" thing but once every three days max. Weekly newsletter are also posted on Patreon, Subscribestar and my Blog.

Patreon:
Subscribestars:
Blog:

Right now, the polls for v0.19 are open ( , , ). The polls decides which character's story will I advance first and once the story already establishes certain kind of relationship, it also means sex scenes. For v0.19 I'll add some H-scenes with Nicole since she's the only girl that reached that point and I feel like it's already time to add more action into the game. My idea always was to make it story based in the beginning and a fuck fest later, so now that Nicole's door is open, it has to be good.

View attachment 682618

These days after the realease I've been trying to update my Koikatu version but I had no luck at all. For those who knows, I'm using BR R5 which is 12-14 months old and I tried to update it to the newest version which is BR RX4 (9 versions later) and HF Patch v3.2 but both have problems like bugs, slower load times, freezes and crashes so I guess I'll have to stick with R5 as long as I'm using this pc, which is a shame because the new versions allow more and better tricks, effects, skin overlays, illumination and etc. I wouldn't have tried it for a more than a week if I didn't think it would be that much better, but oh well, I got here only using R4 so I can keep working with it.

While I wait for the results, I'll write for whatever character I feel like writing, I even write for some girls not introduced in the game yet.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.
So 0.19 will have sex scene with Nicole?

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
Has anyone brought up the idea of the main character discovering a species of plant in Mr Jenkins' garden that happens to be an aphrodisiac that will help improve his sex performance with several girls at once?

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
So i have to say that i'm really enjoying the game, the CS bit is a bit to much for me (it ruins the immersion). But the game itself is great, the art is good and the characters and dialogue draws you into the drama.

Honestly though? My favorite bit was Lucile, as a cute, yet slutty, broken bird.
I'm hoping we can get some solid repeatable scenes with her, maybe even send her proof of us screwing other girls?
I get the feeling that her slut side would enjoy the idea of that, so long as we came back to her.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Has anyone brought up the idea of the main character discovering a species of plant in Mr Jenkins' garden that happens to be an aphrodisiac that will help improve his sex performance with several girls at once?
The guy can already cum twice without losing his rod. Wouldn't that kinda be like Superman needing to take the Underdog Super Energy Pill for extra strength? I think he's got this.

• Haha
Reactions: Rock&Rule

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
The guy can already cum twice without losing his rod. Wouldn't that kinda be like Superman needing to take the Underdog Super Energy Pill for extra strength? I think he's got this.
Well, I just thought it'd be fun if the garden helped out in a sidequest or have a part in the main story where the main character discovers something that could be used to help him.

Feb 1, 2019
First of all, that's a really cool game.

But I think I'm stuck. I currently have 5$ and no shovel (don't remember if I have the others tools but I think I do). I read that we can get the shovel from the Janitor but he doesn't give me anything and I can't pay the fee for the Squash tournament ... Any idea of what to do ?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
First of all, that's a really cool game.

But I think I'm stuck. I currently have 5$ and no shovel (don't remember if I have the others tools but I think I do). I read that we can get the shovel from the Janitor but he doesn't give me anything and I can't pay the fee for the Squash tournament ... Any idea of what to do ?
To get Scruffy's shovel you must talk to him before classes and he will give it to you when classes are done. To get Nate's shears you have to talk to him before classes and he will give you the shears next time you go to play Squash with him. Alice will give you the gloves if you talk to her in the afternoon.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes