KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
So, I just had the big argument scene at Nicole's, then pretty much immediately after I had the scene that requires the heart-shaped box of chocolates, and there was some massive dissonance there. I feel like the argument needs to check some flags to ensure it comes after the chocolates scene.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
So, I just had the big argument scene at Nicole's, then pretty much immediately after I had the scene that requires the heart-shaped box of chocolates, and there was some massive dissonance there. I feel like the argument needs to check some flags to ensure it comes after the chocolates scene.
I wrote those events within months of each others so it makes sense. Could you expand?

slim_shin

Apr 16, 2020
Is the game finished yet? Im done with the inter cities..gave the chocolates to ellie..done the interview with nicole..daiana wont stay at classroom anymore and lucile is back at the classrom just sleeping..the dialouge with alice at night is for developer updates.

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
Loved the game, characters and world building but i hated the part where mc went full retard
"I wanna fuck my mom and sis so im gonna get involved in a murderous and drugging cult who will definitely never do any harm".

Last edited:

Bakurai

Sep 22, 2018
hmm i must be off somewhere,
i see all these images at the top and i never unlocked any of them.
i have finished the game as far as i can but nothing left to do and only had 3 events in the house plus a few with the shy girl i forgot her name right now -.- anyway have i done something wrong?

game seems to have lots of potential with much room to expand from what i see

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hmm i must be off somewhere,
i see all these images at the top and i never unlocked any of them.
i have finished the game as far as i can but nothing left to do and only had 3 events in the house plus a few with the shy girl i forgot her name right now -.- anyway have i done something wrong?

game seems to have lots of potential with much room to expand from what i see
Not sure what to say. If the WT says that you finished all the content then you have nothing else to do. The only character with her WT bugged is Alice but that doesn't justify why you missed all the others pics in the OP.

Reactions: Nocturnal85
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes