Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It started good, but it disappointed pretty fast.

Why? Cause the game is filled with self proclaimed (and glorified) public cumdumps
and you don't even have the choice to alienate from them. :(
Yeah I don't get the need for the girls to always remember the MC how may guys they have been with. I think the game can still be good, but yeah it's really annoying, we get it you've been with a lot of dudes in the past can we move on?

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
It started good, but it disappointed pretty fast.

Why? Cause the game is filled with self proclaimed (and glorified) public cumdumps
and you don't even have the choice to alienate from them. :(
Yeah I don't get the need for the girls to always remember the MC how may guys they have been with. I think the game can still be good, but yeah it's really annoying, we get it you've been with a lot of dudes in the past can we move on?
As it is in this so-called real life, unless you are a teenager, almost every woman you meet will not be a pristine virgin. Games like that are fairy tales. This is an adult game in every sense of the word.

Besides, how can a writer portray a redemption arc if there is not a colorful past? The MC is an evolved cat who sees these women as they are now and not a conglomeration of what they did in the past. I think it's pretty interesting to play a character that accepts things the way they really are.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As it is in this so-called real life, unless you are a teenager, almost every woman you meet will not be a pristine virgin. Games like that are fairy tales. This is an adult game in every sense of the word.

Besides, how can a writer portray a redemption arc if there is not a colorful past? The MC is an evolved cat who sees these women as they are now and not a conglomeration of what they did in the past. I think it's pretty interesting to play a character that accepts things the way they really are.
I don't mind the girls not being virgins, it would be silly to expect every single girl in the game to be a virgin. But do they need to keep telling the mc how many guys they've been with? Even irl if you're dating a girl and everytime you're with her she keeps reminding you how many guys she has been with, it will get to a point you'll be like, ok I get it you've had other men in your life.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I don't mind the girls not being virgins, it would be silly to expect every single girl in the game to be a virgin. But do they need to keep telling the mc how many guys they've been with? Even irl if you're dating a girl and everytime you're with her she keeps reminding you how many guys she has been with, it will get to a point you'll be like, ok I get it you've had other men in your life.
Yeah, I get that. I'm presuming you're talking about Nicole here since she was the one featured in the last update. Nicole's character, or lack of it, is the driving force between the tension that exists between her and the MC's sister Ellie so that's why you're seeing it come up so often now.

I, for one, think that once those two work out their differences it will make the upcoming three-way with the MC that much more satisfying and delicious...but there's no accounting for taste.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

DonaldDeek

Aug 9, 2020

I don't understand what being a pristine virgin does have anything to do with my opinion.
These are full blown whores, there is a difference.
And sorry if i'm not masochist enough for liking them.

My point is that it could be better if you had the option to not have anything to do with them,
but i understand that people have their preferences and the DEV can do what he wants with his game.

I'm just expressing my useless opinion of disappointment for what i was expecting the game to be.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't understand what being a pristine virgin does have anything to do with my opinion.
These are full blown whores, there is a difference.
And sorry if i'm not masochist enough for liking them.

My point is that it could be better if you had the option to not have anything to do with them,
but i understand that people have their preferences and the DEV can do what he wants with his game.

I'm just expressing my useless opinion of disappointment for what i was expecting the game to be.
Having the option to choose which girls you want to pursue outside of the family would be cool. I don't really mind their pasts, as long as the dev doesn't decide to go the NTR route and they start cheating on the mc with other dudes, I really don't care how many guys they were with in the past. I just think that if you're trying to start a romantic relationship with someone it's not the best idea to keep telling them how much you used to fuck around with other guys. It's important that the MC is aware of their past for the story to progress, but they don't need to remind him every time they talk.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Guys, I respect what you have to say about the girls but I think you're overreacting at least a little bit.

The game has 5 girls so far, you can have some H action with 3 of them and only 2 have ever mentioned anything about another man. I don't think that could be called a filled/fulled (not sure what word is the right one) game with sluts or cumdumps.

One of them, Lucile, has an addiction to sex. Is she a slut? You could say so and it'd be understandable but it'd be like saying that a kleptomaniac is a thief, which would be technically correct again but I don't think it would be fair for the kleptomaniac to put him and a regular thief under the same light. Lucile has a problem and wants to change. She only ever says a word about another man once (after a warning and only because MC wanted to know) and she doesn't even talk about the guys, she only talks about herself and her past. I think she mentions something about a video later but that only happens if you accepted to listen her story, if you go back and skip her story she'll never mention anything again. I'm not planning to make that scene about the video so I'll probably delete it later.

The other girl, Nicole, only says something about another man once and she isn't even feeling proud of herself on that moment. I don't remember exactly what she says after you leave the locker but I think she later says or think one more thing about another man but it's only to remark how much better MC is in every aspect. Elly says that Nicole is a whore who fucked half the school but Elly is totally overreacting because she is super prude. There is still more story to come about her and you'll see how "slutty" she is.

Again, I know that people will have different opinions about it, but I really fail to see how the girls are "full bloom whores" or how "they need to remind you about every guy they slept with every time they talk" or how "they brag it in your face" (that one is from another site) when only two of five girls mention something about another guy, once each of them. Even with that I plan to make a fancy menu in settings and let people modify the game/story to their preferences in the future, maybe change Nicole's lines and I'm already thinking about how I could handle rejecting girls and individual endings, but right now the game is still on diaper, I have other things I should focus on first.

Melowst

Apr 20, 2020
If the landlord is to be added please make it optional or avoidable. for people who want to share or not...
pd: my english is not so good, dont kill me if i wrote somthing wrong

Reactions: HoboCop86

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If the landlord is to be added please make it optional or avoidable. for people who want to share or not...
pd: my english is not so good, dont kill me if i wrote somthing wrong
I don't think there will be sharing with the "landlord", I think this will be a classic harem game where mc gets all the girls. Or at least I hope so, not a big fan of the sharing stuff. But we will see. Right now there is nothing that suggests the "landlord" will be sexually involved with the girls.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I don't think there will be sharing with the "landlord", I think this will be a classic harem game where mc gets all the girls. Or at least I hope so, not a big fan of the sharing stuff. But we will see. Right now there is nothing that suggests the "landlord" will be sexually involved with the girls.
what landlord isn't he dead?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
what landlord isn't he dead?
Nah it says right at the beginning that he is on some business trip or some shit like that, I can't remember exactly. They even say that they need to talk to the landlord aswell to see if he would be interested in joining.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Nah it says right at the beginning that he is on some business trip or some shit like that, I can't remember exactly. They even say that they need to talk to the landlord aswell to see if he would be interested in joining.
Oh I think I mixed it up with another game then. Well on a trip you say? Hmmm....well accidents can happen, and I may end up being right.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh I think I mixed it up with another game then. Well on a trip you say? Hmmm....well accidents can happen, and I may end up being right.
I think the landlord is probably cheating on his wife or something like that. Landlady finds out and that opens the door for the MC and her to start a relationship.

Siridatar

Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys. I was playing the game until last update, but i have issues in my pc and I can not play until I saved (It was my HD and I lost many games, etc... ). Please... somebody can put here some saves?. Its nt a difficult game, but I dont want to play all the game again. Somebody can help me?. Manz thanks in advance :)

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for a new weekly newsletter. Sorry for the almost one month delay but I just keep forgetting about it. I'm always like "I should say something today but I'm busy doing the game so I'll do it before going to bed" and then at night I completely forget it.

Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Blogspot:

These past weeks I finished all the content about Elly, the main character for this update. This includes the CS talk between MC/Cadence/Bob post Elly's interview, a date not called a date, go for ice cream and shooping and others including replayable activities. The second most voted character was Alice and I wanted to make at least two scene with her but this update is already taking me longer than what I originally wanted and I also said I would like to do at least one sex scene each update, so I did one scene with Alice, which is replayable, and replaced her second scene for a sex scene with Nicole, which will be the first replayable sex scene of the game and is the scene I'm doing right now.

e89.png

You probably noticed the mark on the right. Thanks to an user her who wants to be credited as Unofficial talked to me a few weeks ago and offered me his help to make me a logo for AbrokenA Productions, and when I say "he offered me his help" I mean that he made it all by himself, because I usually have ideas of how do I want things to look, for example the whole menu system, but for the logo I never had a clear idea of what I wanted and now that I have it looks awesome. I made public posts on and some weeks ago for those who want to the see the logo in all its glory, here it lost resolution because I still have to learn how to handle these files.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes