Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Hey how'd you know if you already finished all the current events in this update?
On the map screen, click on the external walkthrough button to the left of the phone. Click on each portrait for prompts. When they all say "That's all for this version of the character in this game" you're done.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.19.1d APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone, it's time for a new weekly newsletter.

Also public in , , and

By popular demand, real animation will be back to the game. The main reason why I droped them was because 1) doing these 4-6 loop animations are way more customizable so I could do my own animations without the need of restricting myself to the Koikatsu animation, and 2) to record one single animation, I have to record it at least 3 and I need each of them to keep a constant frame rate, and with my pc keeping it just once constant is like winning the lottery, not even mentioning that sex scenes have like 7-9 animations each things you do so if an scene has blowjob/titfuck/sex then it's 3* 7-9 * 3 = 63-81 times recordings. Definitely not a fun things to do, not even mentioning how frustrating and slow it is.

These weeks I tried to find new ways to make real animations again, and I'm not gonna bother you with the details but after lots of trial and error I actually found it. This new way is faster than before, it's less work overall, there is no risk at all that the game crashes (another big problem from the previous method) and it has less weight both for my pc and the final game. The cons are that this is method of working is more tedious to do.

0a.png

On other news, you probably noticed that an Itch.io link has been added above. From now on the game will be on officially and weekly's newletter will be posted there too.

On yet other news, last month I started doing monthly supporters polls to decide the new content for the Bonus Gallery and right now November's poll #1 is open ( , ).

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I've run into so many problems.....starting off, if you use your computer off the bat when the game starts, you will move to afternoon which makes Alice not where she needs to be after you wake up Elly, and not respond to you at all. On top of that when you DO way up Elly, there are TWO Elly's. One at the PC and one laying in bed. I moved on to school and talked to Nate, told him I'd meet him later, explored a bit and found Scruffy. Talked to him, continued on to talk to Elly and her friends, then the teachers asks me to find Scruffy and he's fricking nowhere. And I can't go outside or to the roof as it's raining.

Edit* Also, it's pretty low resolution and I didn't download the compressed version (lil over 800MB unzipped) Is somethin up? >_< The screenshots look clear as day and HD.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I've run into so many problems.....starting off, if you use your computer off the bat when the game starts, you will move to afternoon which makes Alice not where she needs to be after you wake up Elly, and not respond to you at all. On top of that when you DO way up Elly, there are TWO Elly's. One at the PC and one laying in bed. I moved on to school and talked to Nate, told him I'd meet him later, explored a bit and found Scruffy. Talked to him, continued on to talk to Elly and her friends, then the teachers asks me to find Scruffy and he's fricking nowhere. And I can't go outside or to the roof as it's raining.

Edit* Also, it's pretty low resolution and I didn't download the compressed version (lil over 800MB unzipped) Is somethin up? >_< The screenshots look clear as day and HD.
Breaking the intro with the PC has been fixed for one or two updates by now. Scuffy IS nowhere, the idea is that you'll eventually go the the men's bathroom and find Lucile.

The files in the game are compressed .webm while the screenshots are the raw .png so maybe that's the difference? Idk, you're the first one to ever mention that.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Hm I have the latest update here. Weird! And yea, I eventually found Lucille :) I actually never tried to click on the bathroom signs cause they werent yellow arrows like everything else.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hm I have the latest update here. Weird! And yea, I eventually found Lucille :) I actually never tried to click on the bathroom signs cause they werent yellow arrows like everything else.
If you broke the intro with the PC then that "brokeness" will carry to the new versions if you use the same save. If you broke it in this version then please tell me how you did it, maybe there is another way of breaking the game that I wasn't aware of.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Loved the game...pretty much reached the end of the current demo... def left me wanting more. Can't wait for end product... unfortunately who knows how long it'll take till that happens. No where near is that supposed to be a hit on creator... please take your time since I prefer great product vs rushed poo... Just waiting for the rest of the game hurts =p
Keep up the good work!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Loved the game...pretty much reached the end of the current demo... def left me wanting more. Can't wait for end product... unfortunately who knows how long it'll take till that happens. No where near is that supposed to be a hit on creator... please take your time since I prefer great product vs rushed poo... Just waiting for the rest of the game hurts =p
Keep up the good work!
I'm not saying that I'll take 10 years to finish the game but I'm one of those who enjoys the journey more than the goal.

And you can never have enough sex scenes on a game :p

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes