Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
I'm sorry it has been confirmed that the father is now dead. He died in a firey airplane crash and shall never be heard from again. ALL THE WOMEN ARE MINE!!!!
On a more serious note, I hope he comes back for a short while as an antagonist and gets disposed of in a way that makes the main character even more appealing to Alice and Elizabeth.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Any news? Really like this game.
Yep, right here!

Also public in , , and .

It's been a while since I posted one of these newsletters here, mostly because things are quiet so I forgot it. The update is done, right now I'm wrapping things up so it should be out before the end of the year. The update advances the story with Lucile and Alice (and CS) in a significant amount and adds over 700CGs.

Lucile's story is about "the talk" she wanted to have with MC some days after she came back to school, which of course it means sex (over 25 30fps animations and 20 loops animations). Alice's story is about CS's plan, which also involves Elly of course. There are scenes with Cody who gives us a free dinner on a fancy restaurant to take Alice to cheer her up. All of this happens while Rick is still far far away for work, for those who were asking about him.

alice_788.png

The update will be out in less than a week probably so not too much more to say about it. Here is almost summer, which means powercuts and my pc turning off for the heat and making me lose all my work. Luckily for me the heavy part is over. On other news, the polls for December's Bonus Gallery pictures #2 is open ( , ), which will feature the winners of the first polls ( , ) Alice and Lucile, both unrelated to this update's content.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading and Happy Christmas!

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dev stated 3 posts ago the update would be before the end of the year before anyone asks lol

No judgement there. I hop into threads all the time and read the last post for updates. Cant wait to have "The Talk" and go out on a date.

Edit

Dev is awesome. Game is awesome. Merry Xmas, I just went ahead and gave my coin to get it in advance.

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Complex Society v0.20.1-b is out for supporters!!
CS header7.png

CHANGELOG from v0.19.1d to 0.20.1b:
  • Alice new scenes (+150 CGs).
  • Lucile new scenes (+400 CGs).
  • New story mode for Lucile.
  • CS new scenes (+150 CGs).
  • +30 new animations.
  • New scenes on Alice and Nicole's gallery.
  • New Lucile and Daiana's Gallery.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Bugfixes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New sounds and music.
It's been 2-3 days since I released it for supporter. Some grey screen errors have been reported and fixed. I'll wait a little more for people to report bugs before making it public.

Last edited:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I might have messed up right off the bat. Spent cash on the 'date' with Daiana before I bought the tools and now I don't have enough to buy them, none of the characters have the option to ask about tools (after getting gloves from Alice) and I don't have enough cash to enter the Squash tourney...

Do I need to start over?

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
something about the school janitor and free tools is running in back of my mind.

Well, start at home and talk to the entire city at different times and days, again, because the gloves are there. I just started a new game just to check if I somehow bugged the gloves and now are unobtainable but they are still there.
AbrokenA Productions said:
Sorry I don't see how this is related to "being stuck with Elly", but you can get all the tools for free if you ask the people around you, that's also said in the game. Everything is also said in the WT that you can find in the OP and in your in-game cellphone iirc.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaviusJones

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How far can you go with each girl in the last version?
The update adds new content for Alice and Lucile (and a little of Elly).

I might have messed up right off the bat. Spent cash on the 'date' with Daiana before I bought the tools and now I don't have enough to buy them, none of the characters have the option to ask about tools (after getting gloves from Alice) and I don't have enough cash to enter the Squash tourney...

Do I need to start over?
Try with Nate and Scruffy in the school at morning.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes