Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Decided to play this game through Joiplay however I can only change relationship status of 1 character during intro before story advances.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
I had to start all over again and it has caused me to ask only one question...

WHERE IS THE INCEST PATCH???
Decided to play this game through Joiplay however I can only change relationship status of 1 character during intro before story advances.
For those just starting out, there is no incest patch. You change the relationship with the one character at the beginning and that also changes the rest of the relationships to family status.

Thank you, everyone, for your support of this project.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm kinda at the start ıf the game. in game walkthrough says 'attend a class'. I attended more than 40 classes nothing happens. Help lease

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks everyone for your support. Not gonna lie, it isn't like I was expecting to get hate for it, but I thought the first pages would be more like "android port?" or "Finally" or "save please", I wasn't expecting this.

i can't trigger Nicole new scene.
is there something i need to do first?
It's an alternative to the scene on the rooftop. If you already played that part you have to talk to her in the morning before class or rewatch it from Nicole's gallery.

where is alice in the afternoon? using to be the couch in living room, but ive clicked it and nothing
Try the downstairs hall

I'm struck in Nicole and elly Chocolate quest pls somebody help.
Guys, in the market. the chocolates never appear eventhough i already finish all the girls walkthrough (also the dudes)

Help me pls
Send me your save file. There is a bug there that I never could hunt.

how and when to find Weekly tournament? I go to mall on weekends but no option shows up.
Mall on Friday night

where do i make money?
Start working for Jenkins, you can buy the tools and/or ask others and get them for free. Then focus on Squash.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I found maybe a bug, after Elly's interview, I called Bob, and then Cadence, but when I was speaking with Cadence, she asked about Bob, and the MC said he didn't know who that was.

Not a gamebreaking issue by any means, but it did break the immersion factor somewhat.

Kudos to the Dev and his editor, I haven't played this for some time, and it seems like less grammatical errors then the last time.

Take care on your break, and good luck with the story.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I found maybe a bug, after Elly's interview, I called Bob, and then Cadence, but when I was speaking with Cadence, she asked about Bob, and the MC said he didn't know who that was.

Not a gamebreaking issue by any means, but it did break the immersion factor somewhat.

Kudos to the Dev and his editor, I haven't played this for some time, and it seems like less grammatical errors then the last time.

Take care on your break, and good luck with the story.
Thanks! I never heard of that before so it's a new bug. Give me your save file so I can check it, the closer the save is to that point, the better.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Finally got to the end of content for all characters, it took a bit of doing but the final scene triggered after I talked to Elly near the kitchen, dining room, I guess, because she followed me to the MC's room for the math scene.

On the Other City tourneys are they mostly fleshed out? Is it a stat issue regarding what place you get or is it a bit of RNG?

I got 1st place in the home town tourney, and then 1st place in the next city you can go to, but the 3rd tourney, (sorry can't recall the name atm I got 4th place.

Just wondering, I know you are still working on the game, and tbh, I've been sitting at over $500 since doing the hometown tourney twice.

TERA1243

Mar 7, 2019
Hello i have a Bug with Elly Story there stands Advance Nicole's Story and at Nicole stands That's all for this Character in this Version of the Game have the save game Uploaded

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I have a bug with Nicole, i am at the point where i have bought the chocolate but cant talk to ellie at night like the walkthrough says, am i need more progress with ellie or am i stuck elsewhereß

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Finally got to the end of content for all characters, it took a bit of doing but the final scene triggered after I talked to Elly near the kitchen, dining room, I guess, because she followed me to the MC's room for the math scene.

On the Other City tourneys are they mostly fleshed out? Is it a stat issue regarding what place you get or is it a bit of RNG?

I got 1st place in the home town tourney, and then 1st place in the next city you can go to, but the 3rd tourney, (sorry can't recall the name atm I got 4th place.

Just wondering, I know you are still working on the game, and tbh, I've been sitting at over $500 since doing the hometown tourney twice.
I fixed the cellphone talk and other things around the cellphone. They should work in the next patch. It's possible to win in all of them but some cities are harder than others.

Hello i have a Bug with Elly Story there stands Advance Nicole's Story and at Nicole stands That's all for this Character in this Version of the Game have the save game Uploaded
Thanks for the save. It wasn't a bug, I made a change in the code some updates ago and I forgot to include an option. It should be fine now.

Where is nicole scene?? Bug or the dev forgot to add it in the game or.....?
Talk to her in the morning or watch it in her gallery.

I have a bug with Nicole, i am at the point where i have bought the chocolate but cant talk to ellie at night like the walkthrough says, am i need more progress with ellie or am i stuck elsewhereß
Give me your save file. The closer it's to that part, the better.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes