shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
I dont need save file..

This game is too good even when you playing it again from begin
Thanks for update

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Give me your save file. The closer it's to that part, the better.
Ok so i found the save right before buying the chocolate, bought it and then i could gave it to her, what i think happend was that i triggerd another scene with her that overrode something, now i saw the scene with the chocolate and her play.

Or it has something to do that it was on version 20.1

Last edited:

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok so i found the save right before buying the chocolate, bought it and then i could gave it to her, what i think happend was that i triggerd another scene with her that overrode something, now i saw the scene with the chocolate and her play.
Do you remember what other scene triggered?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Sorry cant remember, but something at night, for refference i have a save with the story of Elly and Alice already advanced, but Nicole still stuck

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
its funny, id totally go for a realtionship with alice or elly but i wont just because i want absolutely nothing to do with this 'organisation'.

edit:

and since i cant progress the other paths without that im gonna stop there.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Sorry cant remember, but something at night, for refference i have a save with the story of Elly and Alice already advanced, but Nicole still stuck
I'm really confused. Just to be clear, the save named 3-7 works fine, right? It isn't bugged and you can continue with the game normally from there, right?

Can you guys help me im kinda stuck in Elly story,How do i trigger it?
She should be in the house as always.

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello i don't have the sweetness to buy the garden tools and the chocolate for elly how i can do to have it otherwise i have to start all over from the beginning?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I'm really confused. Just to be clear, the save named 3-7 works fine, right? It isn't bugged and you can continue with the game normally from there, right?
The 3-7 is a bugged one, were i currently have both family members doing their Teasing, so at night i can only watch movies with Elly, but i cant give her the chocolate.

I reloaded a older save from before the chocolate quest, and it didnt got stuck this time, so i continiue from that save now.

I just provided the save because maybe ther are some flags that can show you what went wrong with mine.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The 3-7 is a bugged one, were i currently have both family members doing their Teasing, so at night i can only watch movies with Elly, but i cant give her the chocolate.

I reloaded a older save from before the chocolate quest, and it didnt got stuck this time, so i continiue from that save now.

I just provided the save because maybe ther are some flags that can show you what went wrong with mine.
I see, I get it now. By any chance, do you have saves after 3-4 that aren't bugged? I couldn't trigger the bug.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm kinda at the start ıf the game. in game walkthrough says 'attend a class'. I attended more than 40 classes nothing happens. Help lease
That may be for one of the characters, check the other characters, you may need to advance one of them first, if anything upload the save so the dev can see and check it.

hello i don't have the sweetness to buy the garden tools and the chocolate for elly how i can do to have it otherwise i have to start all over from the beginning?
If by sweetness, you mean cash, after talking to Jenkins, you can talk to Mom for the gloves, (afternoon), Nate for the shovel, (talk to him in school, and get it after going over and gaming), and Smokey?/the janitor for the scissors, (I think I did it before class). Then you can work for Jenkins a few times and charge $100 so you can afford the chocolates, which is not needed until later in the game.

You'll also want to have some cash on hand if you want to offer to pay for certain dates, teacher, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more. :D

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes