rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Cadence is not a love interest for the MC at the moment, and considering the Complex Society's philosophy, things may possibly stay like that. I agree that if she becomes one of the available girls, the presence of Cody could be uncomfortable for many players that don't like the idea of cucking the friend that made possible for you to have a relationship with Mom and Sis (even if Cadence is indeed very hot).
Hell I would gladly take Cadence and not care a thing about Cody. I will take her away from him in a heartbeat and not have any regrets. Probably make it an option for those that are comfortable with doing that so as not to alienate some players while at the same time satisfying others.

Is it really mandatory to see the scene between Cody and Cadence? Is Cadence a LI?

I prefer to skip or avoid the sex scenes where the MC isn't present. For the rest, I don't like sharing either, so I completely discard a threesome between Cody, Cadence and the MC. If she's a LI, Cody has to disappear from the scene for her to interest me. If not, I hope we can completely ignore her as LI.
This might also be an option as well where Cody is absent from the scene and Cadence is the one alone who brings in the MC. Could be done, would require a little bit of rewriting but it is possible, if say she saw the MC interacting with his sister for instance and saw something that others didn't,( or I make Cody......disappear....myself) either way I would take Cadence for myself.

Jack_So_Vital

Jan 15, 2020
Shit, me and Cody can tag team her til we both are shooting nothing but air. XD love the game man. Thanks for your hard work. Do you have a SubscribeStar?

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
any news on the progress of the game or any news announcements ? ( love the game )
Yes I started working "normally" like a week ago. I'll post a Monthly Newsletter one of these days.

Shit, me and Cody can tag team her til we both are shooting nothing but air. XD love the game man. Thanks for your hard work. Do you have a SubscribeStar?
Thanks, the link is in the OP.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, Just tried this game and like the interface, story, and mechanics. But why the over exaggerated breasts on some of the characters? I know they are just toons, but even toons can have just big boobs, not over exaggerated.

• Angry
Reactions: omenthirteen

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hello, Just tried this game and like the interface, story, and mechanics. But why the over exaggerated breasts on some of the characters? I know they are just toons, but even toons can have just big boobs, not over exaggerated.
Because I love them.

And believe me, they are sooo troublesome to move and pose. These aren't the biggest boobs ever seen on Koikatsu but they are big enough to break almost every default clothes/animation. Even with all of that, I love them and for the love of god I swear they're worth it.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hey I’m back, I think.

Also available in , , and .

alice_a308.png

I said a wanted to chill for 2 months, I didn’t get a lot of that, but at least I spent some time without the idea that “I must produce results” constantly on my head pecking me like a Lvl 4 Pidgey. I spent most of my time doing Koikatsu related stuff, learning animations was the most important probably. I plan to replace all of Nicole’s animations with 60fps animations in some future update. I’m debating with myself because I’d like to do 4-8 seconds animations but that increases the size a lot, not to mention it means more work, and most games I play have 1-2 seconds animations and that seems enough for me as a player but I can’t avoid feeling them limited as a dev.

I “officially” returned earlier this month but I’ve been working in the game for aprox a month now (without counting the animations). Next update will be small, only some scenes I wanted to add in the previous update and some new animations. No ETAs yet but it won’t take as long as an average update.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Hey I’m back, I think.

Also available in , , and .

View attachment 1548408

I said a wanted to chill for 2 months, I didn’t get a lot of that, but at least I spent some time without the idea that “I must produce results” constantly on my head pecking me like a Lvl 4 Pidgey. I spent most of my time doing Koikatsu related stuff, learning animations was the most important probably. I plan to replace all of Nicole’s animations with 60fps animations in some future update. I’m debating with myself because I’d like to do 4-8 seconds animations but that increases the size a lot, not to mention it means more work, and most games I play have 1-2 seconds animations and that seems enough for me as a player but I can’t avoid feeling them limited as a dev.

I “officially” returned earlier this month but I’ve been working in the game for aprox a month now (without counting the animations). Next update will be small, only some scenes I wanted to add in the previous update and some new animations. No ETAs yet but it won’t take as long as an average update.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.
good to hear, welcome back for what its worth

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I'm liking this dialog, but I'm thinking that its just a tease for the peeps who like the kinkyness of it but know that the MC is too much of a nice/good guy to take advantage of it. screenshot0023.png screenshot0019.png

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Because I love them.

And believe me, they are sooo troublesome to move and pose. These aren't the biggest boobs ever seen on Koikatsu but they are big enough to break almost every default clothes/animation. Even with all of that, I love them and for the love of god I swear they're worth it.
Hallelujah, Reverend! Preach the Faith!! Praise the Goddess of Boobies and all of her fairy minions. [Hey, THERE'S an idea for a game!]

Thanks for the Mammarys!

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
He definitely won't sell her, but if everything goes as I plan then everything else is will happen.
Yes!!! But, humm, if he really does all the other things to/with her then selling her would not be out of the norm for using her as his bitch. I am sooo looking forward to the next update! Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
since this is on subscribestar, I take it, if I was to subscribe to you, it would be the uncensored version, meaning no stupid land lady, room mate bs that patreon fucktards force on devs?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
since this is on subscribestar, I take it, if I was to subscribe to you, it would be the uncensored version, meaning no stupid land lady, room mate bs that patreon fucktards force on devs?
i think the choice of relations was hardcoded in the game if i remember right, so the player could choose 'intended' relations, censored defaults, or custom ones. but i'm not 100% on this because it's been months since i played the beginning of the game.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
i think the choice of relations was hardcoded in the game if i remember right, so the player could choose 'intended' relations, censored defaults, or custom ones. but i'm not 100% on this because it's been months since i played the beginning of the game.
You choose the relationship with Alice as your mother and then the rest of the relations kick in after that. Just did 1100 lines of proofing for this game, so it's official now that the new update is on its way.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes