4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly, the Developer didn’t need to really go ahead and Start making these more RPG games with combat and monster girls and More fantastical elements.

All they really had to do was just basically make confession into a series. The gameplay style of the game is so solid, Being simple yet effective With how it works that all the developer really had to do was literally just… Make three new girls, Use the same set up and Move it to a different school.

That’s it. Confessions Biggest strength is its simplicity, and slower pace. I can understand the developer wanting to be more ambitious, but honestly Confession game is not lightning in a bottle. It’s a very good and simple formula that basically nobody else is using.

If anything I would say all the Current game really needs is epilogue DLC for each girl after losing to her during the week. ESPECIALLY Aoi. Because she has the weakest art in the entire game, the despute arguably being the one with the most compelling motivations in the game. As She’s kind of a parallel to the protagonist doing everything she does out of love.

But Going about it the worst way possible because she’s emotionally stunted and thinking that she has to bully and dominate him to show affection Like she’s in kindergarten or something.

But that’s just my opinion

Reactions: Noctis_

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
there you go:

make sure you chose the second option if you didn't play the public demo featuring the red Oni chapter, if you did you can chose the first option to jump on the blue Oni chapter
Link doesn't work sadly. Says we don't have acess. I think i can get this translated if i can get a working link.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
there you go:

make sure you chose the second option if you didn't play the public demo featuring the red Oni chapter, if you did you can chose the first option to jump on the blue Oni chapter
Maybe try making it into a mega link or trying a diffrent one?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
A
sorry about that, it should be working right now.
Alright been working on the tranlsation with a freind. should be ready soon to be shared. Had some bugs.

But mild feedback if you can offer any of this to the developer at all or simply reshare it to a japanesne fan locaiton so the devcould maybe see it.

the Blue chapter/part 2 in the forest is like 10 times better than the red/school one. Beaucse there is actual temptation going on there. In the first one the red oni is just a monster hunting/chasing you. There's no real temptation or moments of seduction like in the second of which there are plenty back to back making it much more interesting and fun and playing to the devs strengths.

The first chapter/red one needs some more work/stuff added in my opinon. Just playing it i already had a few ideas/moments i expected but didn't happen.

I can post here if simply interested or if you haveany means to send feedback or the like.

But just giving an update.

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
Alright been working on the tranlsation with a freind. should be ready soon to be shared. Had some bugs.
Good luck with that, hopefully you'll be able to transfer the translation to the final game.

But mild feedback if you can offer any of this to the developer at all or simply reshare it to a japanesne fan locaiton so the devcould maybe see it.
The developer is a pretty chill guy and he always respond to the feedback from his fans so I'm sure he'll consider any note that you gave him, so about the feedback:
the Blue chapter/part 2 in the forest is like 10 times better than the red/school one. Beaucse there is actual temptation going on there. In the first one the red oni is just a monster hunting/chasing you. There's no real temptation or moments of seduction like in the second of which there are plenty back to back making it much more interesting and fun and playing to the devs strengths.

The first chapter/red one needs some more work/stuff added in my opinon. Just playing it i already had a few ideas/moments i expected but didn't happen.

I can post here if simply interested or if you haveany means to send feedback or the like.

But just giving an update.
I'm totally on you with the a lot of things about the red oni chapter, she's just a mindless monster who only see the protagonist as a bag of chips that's she'll casually toss away after it's empty, while I think at the blue oni has the same impression of the protagonist she has some personality to her so I guess that counts, also from the gameplay perspective, chapter 2 completely demolish the first one with gameplay elements including the boss fight, but I'd also love to give chapter 1 a credit for what it is, and it's a pretty good introduction for the game, the atmosphere is pretty good and the horror elements was done perfectly and the red oni was a perfect fit for it, I mean... what's better to feed your horror elements than gaint red monster who's chasing you throughout the school in the middle of night after she just killed you classmate? The developer made a poll for the horror elements asking if it was right amount and the majority said it was the right amount while the second place wanted more horror elements and the minority said they wanted less horror, so i think most people are happy with his decision here. About the boss fight sure the it wasn't as good as the second one but it was still pretty good for a first boss you don't need to throw a lot in the first round while the player still learning about the gameplay.
And we're still got 3 oni girls left if I'm not mistaken: the yellow one, the black one and the purple one so there's still a lot to look forward to.

Speaking of the yellow oni...
image-web (11).jpg
Maybe I'm over thinking but...

Oh and this is the black oni:
image-web (10).jpg
By far the best oni design out of all.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Good luck with that, hopefully you'll be able to transfer the translation to the final game.

The developer is a pretty chill guy and he always respond to the feedback from his fans so I'm sure he'll consider any note that you gave him, so about the feedback:

I'm totally on you with the a lot of things about the red oni chapter, she's just a mindless monster who only see the protagonist as a bag of chips that's she'll casually toss away after it's empty, while I think at the blue oni has the same impression of the protagonist she has some personality to her so I guess that counts, also from the gameplay perspective, chapter 2 completely demolish the first one with gameplay elements including the boss fight, but I'd also love to give chapter 1 a credit for what it is, and it's a pretty good introduction for the game, the atmosphere is pretty good and the horror elements was done perfectly and the red oni was a perfect fit for it, I mean... what's better to feed your horror elements than gaint red monster who's chasing you throughout the school in the middle of night after she just killed you classmate? The developer made a poll for the horror elements asking if it was right amount and the majority said it was the right amount while the second place wanted more horror elements and the minority said they wanted less horror, so i think most people are happy with his decision here. About the boss fight sure the it wasn't as good as the second one but it was still pretty good for a first boss you don't need to throw a lot in the first round while the player still learning about the gameplay.
And we're still got 3 oni girls left if I'm not mistaken: the yellow one, the black one and the purple one so there's still a lot to look forward to.

View attachment 3959672

View attachment 3959678

If all goes well hopefully yes. It will be translated over.

To the second Huh good to know about the developer.

To the third with the red oni. Oh yeah fully agreed on the atosphere being good and acutally leaning well into the horror. I think it IS well balanced. It's just the lewd side of things is much better balanced in the forest. PLus the gameplay/boss fight is indeed MUCH more interesting and fun to play around with. Plus the Blue ones persoanlity does add to it quite a bit.I suppuse im in the minority then, but i think the blue ones section proves how much potential even the red ones has.

Honeslty i wouldn't be surprised if she IS an Oni. You can tell how evil/bad a giirl is meant to be in thedevelopers stories just based on her body. The bigger the breasts and more sexually appealing she looks, the more evil/vile she is. If she's flalt and cute looking she's a love interest.

ALso ima just drop my own little theory from the translation.

See image.

The protongists mom was/is an Oni herself. Hence where his strength/ability to fight them comes from. I mean just look at her. Her eyes are a dead giveaway. And his mom is probibly that groteusqe looking one that chases us at the start. We know she died but really she probibly got kidnapped or ressurected back in some way that made her messed up. Everyting kinda fits with that.

Would you like to hear/read my ideas to spice up chapter 1? It's mainly 2 scene ideas i think would fit within it without losing or messing with the tone of it.

• Wow
Reactions: Neo-V

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

View attachment 3959672

View attachment 3959678

The first chapter lacks the "temptation" angle that makes the Forest Chapter enjoyable, so here are a few ideas:

1. Since the demon is a beast above all else, we should emphasize that more. There could be moments where she tries to lure the protagonist. So, why not have her lean forward into a doggly style position or pose, clearly presenting herself to the protagonist? Obviously, this would be a trap of pleasure that leads to game over, stemming from self-destructive desire. This could happen between Phase 1 or 2 of the boss fight after the rooftop. Playing possum, after all, is a tactic common to some predators. Maybe it's even in regoncition of his strength a bit.

And 2. I don't see any reason why there couldn't be scenes with her in the bathrooms or classrooms during the first hiding spot, the stone mini-game, or the sequence where you're hiding in the nurse's office. We could have the choice to either watch, pull back with willpower, or avert our eyes. If you choose to watch, as in the Blue Chapter, there could be a second choice to either go to her and enter her willingly or get grabbed and pulled in when trying to escape. A second self-destructive option.

I think either of these ideas could work well in this chapter and add good spice or temptation. I understand this chapter is a horror piece, and I get that, but a significant appeal of this game and the creator is the temptation.

Let me know what you think.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hope it's not a bother to ask, but how soon until you think the translation is ready for release? This game seems pretty nice and I'd love to understand what the characters are actually saying. Thanks for the hard work!

here you go. patched up and translated version of the game to play with and enjoy.

Neo-V

Jul 5, 2020
The first chapter lacks the "temptation" angle that makes the Forest Chapter enjoyable, so here are a few ideas:

1. Since the demon is a beast above all else, we should emphasize that more. There could be moments where she tries to lure the protagonist. So, why not have her lean forward into a doggly style position or pose, clearly presenting herself to the protagonist? Obviously, this would be a trap of pleasure that leads to game over, stemming from self-destructive desire. This could happen between Phase 1 or 2 of the boss fight after the rooftop. Playing possum, after all, is a tactic common to some predators. Maybe it's even in regoncition of his strength a bit.

And 2. I don't see any reason why there couldn't be scenes with her in the bathrooms or classrooms during the first hiding spot, the stone mini-game, or the sequence where you're hiding in the nurse's office. We could have the choice to either watch, pull back with willpower, or avert our eyes. If you choose to watch, as in the Blue Chapter, there could be a second choice to either go to her and enter her willingly or get grabbed and pulled in when trying to escape. A second self-destructive option.

I think either of these ideas could work well in this chapter and add good spice or temptation. I understand this chapter is a horror piece, and I get that, but a significant appeal of this game and the creator is the temptation.

Let me know what you think.
Sorry for the delay, I was kinda busy yesterday so I didn't respond, that and I also kinda lazed out :p
So anyway I'm gonna address your 2 points:
1- this one I completely disagree with, the red oni is the embodiment of "no brain, just brawn" she might have the libido for the sex and all but the question is: why would she need to lure the protagonist when she can simply overpower him with her massive strength? In the first place she can't even see him when he blends in the red objects, so technically it's completely useless to use the temptation as a weapon because she simply has no use for it, The blue oni uses this tactics because she could see protagonist when he tried to hide from her in the blue flowers and it plays as good scare factor knowing that she can see you when you thought oni cannot see you when you blend in the objects that matches their color.
2- this one I agree with you especially the nurse's office scene I almost have a stroke when I get out of the hiding and she appeared in front of me that scene was done pretty well but honestly after this happened the only thing she does is simply takes one of my life points and that's it it would be perfect if there was a special scene when she caught you hiding under the bed, then again I feel like the developer didn't want to give the red oni too many scenes because in all due honesty she's not a perfect h Material.
above all of things I'm quite disappointed in the oni so far for only having a "dying sex" scenes it would be far better if some oni girls decided not to kill the protagonist but rather take him as pet/servant or even as a husband :p thankfully the developer has confirmed that not all the oni girls will kill the protagonist (not confirmed what are they going to do with him though, but it's probably one of the theings I mentioned)

4.60 star(s) 54 Votes