4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Sometimes the voice drops for some of the lines, is it a problem on my side or is not everything in the game voiced.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Overview:
The game is completed by spending four days and confessing to Shiori, the girl you have feelings for.
During that time, however, you must endure temptations from girls who take advantage of the "confession game".
Maintain the protagonist's purity as he faces the final days of the game.
Needs the NTR tag replaced with the cheating tag because there is no NTR based on the overview.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
no the first day Rin will ask you to confess use her name with 10 love
then the second day when offered the parfait accept with 10 love
and the third day Aoi will kiss you make sure to only have 10 love
and for Shiori just interact with her when able
Nah, you need all the other endings to get the last Shiori memory.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
It was interesting. As alot of other people have said, Aoi is probably the best. Really feels like Mai and Rin's final day scenes tease more than what the bad end outcome suggests.

For Mai, she isn't into the MC, but at this point is so obsessed with actually claiming him, she might as well just admit she developed feelings. However, Mai's feelings are still attached to a shitty personality, so no relationship would of lasted long unless MC became a chad or rich.

For Rin, she also has a terrible personality, she knows what she wants from the MC. Mai wanted the MC to confess, Rin wanted the MC to throw away the senpai. Again, by the end it feels Rin had a sembalance of attraction towards the MC, but with all her insight into men, she doesn't actually understand or process emotions like a human. I think her attraction towards the MC was simply based on the idea of someone willing to stick to his ideals, and her only experience with men is breaking them down for pleasure and monetary gain.

Aoi is interesting, because while she was a classic bully to the MC because of her feelings for him, I think she also was somewhat warped in her perception of being respectful towards other people. She is very dedicated to the MC, even when she is willing to give him everything, and he still refuses her. But something that was unsettling is how she react to Mai on the final day, by essentially punching Mai in the stomach so she passes out. While the bad end with Aoi is in my opinion tied with the best "true end" it makes me believe if MC accidentally looked the other way, or someone gaslit Aoi into thinking the MC cheated, she would probably literally kill someone... On the other hand the special premature ending with Aoi, shows even if the MC looks to be a one pump chump, she would still choose him over anyone else or anything else that matters. I don't even think the Senpai ever does anything that shows that level of commitment.

I do wish the senpai had more written interactivity with the MC, or was willing to show a similar rise to the challenge that was comparable to what the MC was willing to offer. It would of been nonsensical, but having the senpai prove how much more the MC wanted her over the other girls at the end would have been funny. Maybe I just yearn for true gender equality. I also wish the senpai wasn't a small under developed girl. I think I'm glad there are no naughty scenes with her, because it feels sort of gross. Not to shit on those who like smaller girls, but her design screams trying to get the pedo crowd in, and I think it's funny she is the MC's "senior"

ALSO FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR NTR: this does have multiple types of NTR, but only NTR that F95 usually labels as cheating, as the point of this game is literally three girls trying to get the MC to cheat. There is I suppose 2 implied actual NTR, and one verbal NTR: Rin fucks anyone who gives her money or fills her hole in her chest (which is a teacher the MC has contact with), and Mai talks about dating college guys, using them for their resources, then leaving when they get cheap. The verbal NTR is in the Aoi route, the male MC cucks a female npc who admits her feelings to Aoi, and Aoi shoots her down hard. I don't really consider the above situations actual NTR, but I know there are some autistic users on F95 who think if a woman had a relationship prior to the MC, or before the MC is even a candidate for sexual relations, they scream and smash their face into the keyboard in outrage for a game trying to have characters that are not dependent on the MC's existence to have a realistic back story.

Tl;DR: Pretty alright game, of the 4 girls Aoi is best girl(yandere hot gorilla with Fcups), and if you are thinking of downloading this for the MC to get cucked, this isn't that kind of NTR. MC will do the cheating, and isn't cheated on.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
The fourth image in the OP looks like an epilogue. Anyone know how to get it?
It seems to be an ad for an update.

汐里きちの"その後"を描いた「後目談』がアップデートで追加されました!!
汐里とのHシーンも・・・・!?

An update has been added to "After Story", which depicts Kichi Shiori's "after"!! The H scene with Shiori is also...!?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 48 Votes