4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
One day I'll beat it out of em...
Hey man, can you double check Maika and Aoi's ending? I think one spliced into the other.
If I had to guess, that random AI gibberish probably deleted Aoi's epilogue and the line of code indicating the event ended and Maika's ended up bleeding into it. Maika's probably missing her event because the game consequently can't read the 'start event' trigger since it's hidden in the splice. If I had to further guess, the epilogue events are probably listed in alphabetical order.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, my dear smartio-Mario, when you say it's generally "females being cucked by a man"... :unsure:
... I guess a lot of BL stuff is incoming? Not my cup.
... though cucking a lesbian chick by a man... Hmm... Gotta admit, can see allure there!

Reactions: eb223_

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Another short one so I can test the tool on an easier game. This one took like 2 hours to make and around 20 bucks. Not bad at all compared to the others and barely had to mess with anything to get a decent MTL translation.

For those who don't know this is a translation made using ChatGPT and my tool to inject context during translation for a higher quality result. Basically, the MTL is perfect understandable English trust me.

I've also improved the choices a bit, now ChatGPT also knows the question being asked before it translates a choice which seems to help a bit.

Still some hiccups such as with genders or consistency with names but overall I think its in a good place. Those small mistakes can be fixed manually by the translator if they need to.

Also the tutorial is hand translated by me, not something I normally do but was burning time during the MTL process anyway. None of the other pictures are translated.
Sorry if i'm asking a dumb question here, but why exactly are genders difficult to translate using MTL?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Great game by the way, Maika's angry face was priceless!!!, but what's up with the bad end's epilogues dialogues with Rin and Aoi???, doesn't make any sense!!!!

ps: i want a solo game for Aoi trying to gain MC attention(it will be what if? vanilla game)

Reactions: GaRbS and eb223_

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Just finished the epilogue, yeah Maika's and Aoi's endings are mixed up or something.

I know everyone's saying Aoi's the best girl but I kinda like Maika.
She's kinda cute when you make her angry and embarrassed.

She also reminds me of a similar character from a old manga call Onanie Master Kurosawa.
Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for this kind of character.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hmm, let me check on those endings.

Sorry if i'm asking a dumb question here, but why exactly are genders difficult to translate using MTL?
Almost all Japanese words are gender neutral. So the only real way to tell is via context.

Mar 12, 2018
It's hard to translate something that isn't there, lol. Japanese language has almost no genders for pronouns (exceptions are kare and kanojo, third-person pronouns) the same way English language doesn't have genders for normal nouns unlike Slavic languages (in them almost all words have a "gender", for example, "table" is "he", "computer" is "he", "car" is "she", "window" is "gender neutral", etc). So if you try to learn, let's say, Russian or Ukrainian you'd need to remember genders for each noun, lol. In the first place, in Japanese you can build a sentence without any nouns altogether. One of the reasons why it's hard for Japanese people to learn English.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConfessionGame-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes