RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Looking forward to the update but also really wishing that the dev executes the sex scenes properly. This is my personal opinion but I didn't like the angles in the main event with Sarena. I just found it quite awkward and not too good tbh. The morning wake up sex scene was really goo though.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
If someone has access to the posts, then let them share the news. But judging by the title, the update will be released before the end of April.

1650807723261.png

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

main_menu (1).png
News concerning the progression.

I still have some images for the last event to finish, and some texts.

My development workflow went on a very different direction than other updates, it was a lot more pleasant, no more eyes/back/shoulders pain :D
I was supposed to go faster and release earlier, but what happened went on a slight different direction:

I, instead, made more visuals haha! Particularly for the last event.

I wish to get back to 1 update/month though.

I'm really in love with visuals I can now produce, different angles and stuff.

Also, I had the opportunity to add more effects to the animations, it's looking craaaaaaazy! I can really feel the impact and intensity, I can't wait to get feedback about that!

I'm still planning to release it before the end of April, stay connected!

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

View attachment 1774765
News concerning the progression.

I still have some images for the last event to finish, and some texts.

My development workflow went on a very different direction than other updates, it was a lot more pleasant, no more eyes/back/shoulders pain :D
I was supposed to go faster and release earlier, but what happened went on a slight different direction:

I, instead, made more visuals haha! Particularly for the last event.

I wish to get back to 1 update/month though.

I'm really in love with visuals I can now produce, different angles and stuff.

Also, I had the opportunity to add more effects to the animations, it's looking craaaaaaazy! I can really feel the impact and intensity, I can't wait to get feedback about that!

I'm still planning to release it before the end of April, stay connected!
New art is looking better. Great work by Eroniverse.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
F4iunyl3x
Looks like you got your rank back brother, thanks big time for giving us insights about what's going on, would you be so kind and go back and share the posts from before im really interested in, what it states.

Reactions: CptRexx

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
F4iunyl3x
Looks like you got your rank back brother, thanks big time for giving us insights about what's going on, would you be so kind and go back and share the posts from before im really interested in, what it states.
hey buddy, the post i shared above was just behind a 1$ paywall but maybe i'll consider upgrade my support in the future.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks the art looks straight up worse?
the style is quite different yes but way more consistent.
we'll get faster updates in the future according to dev's words
Finally and maybe the most important, the dev is really enthusiastic working with his new workflow.

CwG was not meant to be a huge game, i'm definitely looking forward to the next game

This post reminds me that i forgot to share the patreon post where he's talking about his futures ideas, projets...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CptRexx
Aug 15, 2020
the style is quite different yes but way more consistent.
we'll get faster updates in the future according to dev's words
Finally and maybe the most important, the dev is really enthusiastic working with his new workflow.

CwG was not meant to be a huge game, i'm definitely looking forward to the next game

This post reminds me that i forgot to share the patreon post where he's talking about his futures ideas, projets...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm happy that he is happier developing the game this way but I fail to see the point in making the game look worse in the process, but I might be in the minority.

I'll still give the next update a try but looks like it won't be for me anymore judging from that last image.

Reactions: Yohlomolo

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
hey buddy, the post i shared above was just behind a 1$ paywall but maybe i'll consider upgrade my support in the future.
Oh ok i thought when it's possible for you to unlock this you can also see the other posts clear, but looks like it needs higher tier to unlock some of the posts from before. Do you know what his next project will be if im correct he said he will finish CWG this year already which is kinda sad because i would like to see much more content, h scenes and so on.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
please keep it coming.
suggestion: it would be great if you could save the game between four walls. Don't condemn the dolphin to a single building!
I hope the map comes.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes