EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
About how much content is there in terms of hours total?
its a renpy game, so depends how you play it, you read everything, probably 6-7 hours, you put skip mode and skip everything, it stills like 2 hours, even if there is almost 0 grind in the game

Sep 26, 2021
I personally think this game is fantastic! Of course the updates are rather short, but they are always on point. This is just a fun, direct, and easy game to play. Nothing is overly complicated and it includes a lot of sex! My penis tends to be my measure for how I feel about sex games... He was happy... Mission accomplished!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I always gave Emma the Savage Tsunadere and this update 100% confirms that my name was accurate. While like some others I was hoping Berry would get the next update, this one still felt good as well. But from what I am seeing if my guess is right she is the next one to get a full update so in a bit of time I shall see what she has to hold.

Though with this update it leave me wondering, will Emma be the Main bitch while her mother, sister, and MC step mother be his side chicks? Or will it just be a single end with just her and the others not involved assuming you choose the love path with Emma. Well I can always make several saves to find out.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I liked the content itself, but man some of the 3D renders did not go over well at all. The breakfast in bed scene looked awful.

The animations were nice however, so there's that.
I agree when I heard it had new art I was looking forward to it, but when that breakfast scene came up I was honestly shocked. The only reason I liked this game was the cool art and now that's gone. The story is kinda meh, so there isn't any reason to play after this update for me.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
This game is one of the few games in my archive.
I enjoyed playing it. I hope you didn't mess everything up with the new update!
criticism: when I looked at the changelog it seemed to me that it was a minor update. please get satisfactory updates. very short updates are annoying and pointless.
I'm following for now :D

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
Oof. Well, glad the dev is experiencing less actual physical pain from creating his art. I don't think I like it very much, though. Or more accurately, I don't think I like the change in the middle. It's a step back. It's their game, so they can do it the way they want to.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
nice update .....really curious too see the different outcome from the different answer......

foud a bug on Emma on this scene:
Snap1.jpg

is this related to my old save or is just this game version bug????

the new wokflow is great for both of us(more content) and your(more healty lifestyle)
anyway keep the good work and good luck for the future!!!!

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
3d art is a little different, but the animations are excellent. I'm really looking forward to Berry in the new style.

Reactions: C4yu

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
the "imagination" scenes are so annoying instead making them a real thing to progress story and have actual consecuences, it's just a way to keep milking the game fam , im getting really dissapointed with this game after Harem island and Harem Villa...
For real man, "just a dream" sequences are the fucking worst. Otherwise I don't think it's too bad though.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes