Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Now this was just fucking hilarious

Screenshot_2022-05-01-23-20-25.png

It actually becomes rather hilariously ironic because As it turns out, Chad (Emma's boyfriend) was cheating on her with Zoe while Zoe was with Ero. Dare I say that an unexpected and unknowing revenge NTR has been happening every time Emma tried to suck the soul outta Ero and when Ero ate Zoe's pussy like an all you can eat buffet?

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I didn't mind as much the transition to the new style, while it does feel like a slight step down in quality, there is at least consistency which to me is more important, I guess.

I do hope with the easier time getting the art done, there will be more beef to those updates because they are incredibly short, but with the overall concept of the game and being confined, it's not really easy to really make a lengthy update story-wise, but it would be nice to get at least double the amount of scenes in an update, even if it stretches out the waiting time by a half-month/month for an update (assuming the new process for art speeds up development).

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah, can't say I'm a big fan of the 3D renders, I think they look dorky as hell. Not like my complaint as a freeloader has any real bearing mind you...

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
yeah, so after playing the update i just can't like the new art, i know is helping ero to save time a lot, and in the animations it wasn't that bad (in some of them anyways) but the faces, man, that faces looks awful for me

Can someone provide some previews of 3d art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just my opinion and i never liked 3d models and art in these games anyway

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Now this was just fucking hilarious

View attachment 1788225

It actually becomes rather hilariously ironic because As it turns out, Chad (Emma's boyfriend) was cheating on her with Zoe while Zoe was with Ero. Dare I say that an unexpected and unknowing revenge NTR has been happening every time Emma tried to suck the soul outta Ero and when Ero ate Zoe's pussy like an all you can eat buffet?
The faces scare me

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Is nice the artist trying new workflows, it looks promising sadly as for now this looks more as a clutch than an aid, new art is very close to uncanny, it lacks life, postures are very stiff I hope returns to cross hatching and contour to add depth (noses are a clear example of this).
Faces show improvement consistent feature proportions but very uncanny vibe and emotionless. Nothing a little more gesture can fix.

Reactions: Uweryn
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes