sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
Following the game since day 1 and the only thing i can say about it , once it is finished i hope we get a CWG 2 or atleast a other named Sequel with a Similar Plot

Reactions: aragh
Aug 13, 2021
So a sequel or a parallel universe?
Probably parallel universe, here's what is in the patreon.

"After the end of confined with goddesses, I will continue to create games.

I don't think it would be the continuation of CwG, however it could be in the same world, or completely different, I'll decide when I'll get closer to the end.

It's also possible that in the future I could make mini-games or short story games involving past game such as CwG (like entering a haunted house with CwG girls or something like that)."

Vedo4678

Mar 28, 2020
not a fan of the new art I would wait more for a better old 2d style than have fast updates with the new style , heck i would pay more for the old one :(

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Probably parallel universe, here's what is in the patreon.

"After the end of confined with goddesses, I will continue to create games.

I don't think it would be the continuation of CwG, however it could be in the same world, or completely different, I'll decide when I'll get closer to the end.

It's also possible that in the future I could make mini-games or short story games involving past game such as CwG (like entering a haunted house with CwG girls or something like that)."
Hmmm..... something tells me that Ero will be stuck in that haunted house with monster girl versions of the four ladies. A certain screen that comes up when loading the game gives me that inkling.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I had been waiting for all lvl2 content to be finished, but decided to finally go back to this and.. yeah that's a lot of content since Feb 2021 lol..

All the new stuff is great, and even the new workflow 3D stuff was.. surprisingly decent? Needs another pass, as everyone has said the faces need work, but the posing and models are really good so if that helps pump out content I'm all for it.

By the way, Emma's lvl3 was really top tier. The body impact animations during their first time and the shower daily is *chefs kiss*. Probably will stay my favorite of the game, Emma's flip in personality and more realistic proportions just hit different.

Also, not sure if it matters posting here, but the lvl3 shower of Serena/Emma and lvl2 of Berry/Valerie aren't showing up in the replay gallery. Could be a save issue, since I just copied over my v1.4 saves to v2.5 hehe

Reactions: Sirmoose

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Now this was just fucking hilarious

View attachment 1788225

It actually becomes rather hilariously ironic because As it turns out, Chad (Emma's boyfriend) was cheating on her with Zoe while Zoe was with Ero. Dare I say that an unexpected and unknowing revenge NTR has been happening every time Emma tried to suck the soul outta Ero and when Ero ate Zoe's pussy like an all you can eat buffet?
wait didnt the Dev say no NTR guess that was a lie but we got revenge and zoe is out this bitch so i dont care

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
wait didnt the Dev say no NTR guess that was a lie but we got revenge and zoe is out this bitch so i dont care
As someone who absolutely hates NTR, I didn't mind this development because Zoe(the chubby fat girl that dates the MC in the beginning), it's not only a very disgusting character all in all, but the game was very well set towards that. You know she cheats on you, but I don't see a reason to care within the context of the game (you are surrounded by people who actually respect you and love you, and are far better than her). Especially because her reason for not liking the MC is pretty petty: The MC's dick is too big, and she rather have a smaller dick, so...

More importantly, the cheating isn't depicted nor does it has its own scene. All in all, Zoe and the guy she cheats you with deserve each other, and nothing of value is lost.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
As someone who absolutely hates NTR, I didn't mind this development because Zoe(the chubby fat girl that dates the MC in the beginning), it's not only a very disgusting character all in all, but the game was very well set towards that. You know she cheats on you, but I don't see a reason to care within the context of the game (you are surrounded by people who actually respect you and love you, and are far better than her). Especially because her reason for not liking the MC is pretty petty: The MC's dick is too big, and she rather have a smaller dick, so...

More importantly, the cheating isn't depicted nor does it has its own scene. All in all, Zoe and the guy she cheats you with deserve each other, and nothing of value is lost.
Bottom line is that the story would be improved if Zoe didn't exist at all. Adds nothing positive to the game whatsoever.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes