AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Bottom line is that the story would be improved if Zoe didn't exist at all. Adds nothing positive to the game whatsoever.
I disagree. Her existence/presence gives the player an excuse to not go crazy with the others. It solves the problem of "Why doesn't he just fuck them?", it also adds to the MCs insecurities when approaching women, which paces the game.

Maybe not the best implementation of a character like that, but it has a purpose, and I've seen worse. Plus, no time was wasted on her outside of the first scene, which, I admit, is entirely unnecessary outside of showing the fact that the MC is good at sex. She is an actual antagonist done right, but I wish her interactions were more organic.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
As someone who absolutely hates NTR, I didn't mind this development because Zoe(the chubby fat girl that dates the MC in the beginning), it's not only a very disgusting character all in all, but the game was very well set towards that. You know she cheats on you, but I don't see a reason to care within the context of the game (you are surrounded by people who actually respect you and love you, and are far better than her). Especially because her reason for not liking the MC is pretty petty: The MC's dick is too big, and she rather have a smaller dick, so...

More importantly, the cheating isn't depicted nor does it has its own scene. All in all, Zoe and the guy she cheats you with deserve each other, and nothing of value is lost.
Im ok with it just as much as you are I didn't like Zoe.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
As someone who absolutely hates NTR, I didn't mind this development because Zoe(the chubby fat girl that dates the MC in the beginning), it's not only a very disgusting character all in all, but the game was very well set towards that. You know she cheats on you, but I don't see a reason to care within the context of the game (you are surrounded by people who actually respect you and love you, and are far better than her). Especially because her reason for not liking the MC is pretty petty: The MC's dick is too big, and she rather have a smaller dick, so...

More importantly, the cheating isn't depicted nor does it has its own scene. All in all, Zoe and the guy she cheats you with deserve each other, and nothing of value is lost.
I would also like to elaborate on Zoe's pettiness. I may have already brought it up in past posts but the reason she asked Ero (default name of the MC) out was due to being so petty about Serena being so close to him (as we found out it was due to her actually being in love with Ero). She also hated that Berry (who is also in love with Ero) was so close to Ero and basically told Zoe that she belongs to the streets (not exactly what she said but still), and even worse out of this, she was petty towards her now former best friend Emma due to getting annoyed that she was falling for Ero long before Serena stepped in to help out and befriend Ero. Messed up part is that Zoe wanted to break Ero just to spite those three.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
I haven't played this game in a relatively long time, does anyone know if there are any scenes of anal sex?

Aug 13, 2021
I would also like to elaborate on Zoe's pettiness. I may have already brought it up in past posts but the reason she asked Ero (default name of the MC) out was due to being so petty about Serena being so close to him (as we found out it was due to her actually being in love with Ero). She also hated that Berry (who is also in love with Ero) was so close to Ero and basically told Zoe that she belongs to the streets (not exactly what she said but still), and even worse out of this, she was petty towards her now former best friend Emma due to getting annoyed that she was falling for Ero long before Serena stepped in to help out and befriend Ero. Messed up part is that Zoe wanted to break Ero just to spite those three.
Exactly this, she bullied him non stop until Serena intervened. Then she needed to come up with a new plan to continue to torture the MC. The MC kinda guillable and horny fell for it. This is why I don't give a damn if she cheats on the MC or not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, she is an antagonist and not an LI, nor are we as players asked to care for her or give a shit about her even implicitly as you do when set up a char as a loving mother, sister or daughter or son (or clear equivalents)... So what happens with her does not really count and dev wisely did not show anything anyway. Now if there were lesbian scenes between Zoe and any of the 4 ladies it would be NTR or maybe better said starts to go into NTR territory though. Especially with the way Zoe has been set up, unless it would clearly be a setup for revenge of the ladies or help Ero get revenge..

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

0510-1.png

## Web-browser:

I finally uploaded for web-browser. It doesn't work on Google chrome, you have to play it on an other browser, it seems to work on Firefox.

The problem on google chrome is independent from me, it seems to affect all ren'py games.

Link:

## Berry

Happy mother's day to Berry! What will to give her as a gift for this special day?
This is Berry with the new 3D-drawing workflow.
I'm working on her for the past week, I sculpted her body, hair, clothes I gave her large hips, thicc thighs. I know her bra is missing, I'm doing it right now, I also made her bikini.

Her Dress: Oh my god this work is my first "complex", and from zero, creation of 3D outfit. Emma's outfits were simple so it was easier, here I had to recreate the complex outfit I imagined back then.

Oh my gosh I'm having SO MUCH FUN sculpting outfits in 3D, I think it became my favorite part ever!

I learned more 3D skills, tools, remeshing stuff, makings texture maps.

I've remade the 3D eyelashes to make it more 2D.

I also changed the basic iris appearance, to make it more drawn by hand.

I also 3D sculpted her hair, cool stuff :p I realized I made something weird when I was drawing it in 2D x)

## New style composed by 3D and drawings' feedback

So, this was the first update with my new method of art creation. (So my lowest level of it)
Feedback from the community:

- Some people really don't like the new art-style

- Some people really love the new art-style (I'm part of them, even without considering the process)

I think this is 100% subjective and depends on each individual's taste, so I'm not mad when people don't like it, it's normal, but still good to know and get an overview of what people think.

__

I a lot of people saw the 3D new stuff at the morning Emma event, but it was in fact from the very beginning of the update, it's just that the morning event was the first even I made with the new method, I evolved a bit the models and textures after that, so it was less visible. I update models and texture at the same time I make images so it evolves little by little.

I think It will quickly evolve, the same way I evolved with my drawings, checkout the first 2D art, it was completely different from the latest.

milf3-2.png

(This is the very first version of Berry)

I will not "go back" to the past style, because I prefer both the result and the process of the new content right now, it's not a step-back for me, but I understand it is for some people.

However I listen to some feedback and I'll continue to enhance the work, as example I've seen feedback about MC's face and hair, and I kind of agree with them, so I edited his face's morph and recreated his hair.
I will continue to this style but I still intend to make it better.

I also received messages from people that are happy of the new style, it makes me proud ^^

Thanks for playing, see you soon!

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018

View attachment 1805793

## Web-browser:

I finally uploaded for web-browser. It doesn't work on Google chrome, you have to play it on an other browser, it seems to work on Firefox.

The problem on google chrome is independent from me, it seems to affect all ren'py games.

Link:

## Berry

Happy mother's day to Berry! What will to give her as a gift for this special day?
I'm working on her for the past week, I sculpted her body, hair, clothes I gave her large hips, thicc thighs. I know her bra is missing, I'm doing it right now, I also made her bikini.

Her Dress: Oh my god this work is my first "complex", and from zero, creation of 3D outfit. Emma's outfits were simple so it was easier, here I had to recreate the complex outfit I imagined back then.

Oh my gosh I'm having SO MUCH FUN sculpting outfits in 3D, I think it became my favorite part ever!

I also 3D sculpted her hair, cool stuff :p I realized I made something weird when I was drawing it in 2D x)

So, this was the first update with my new method of art creation. (So my lowest level of it)

- Some people really love the new art-style (I'm part of them, even without considering the process)

I think this is 100% subjective and depends on each individual's taste, so I'm not mad when people don't like it, it's normal, but still good to know and get an overview of what people think.

__

I a lot of people saw the 3D new stuff at the morning Emma event, but it was in fact from the very beginning of the update, it's just that the morning event was the first even I made with the new method, I evolved a bit the models and textures after that, so it was less visible. I update models and texture at the same time I make images so it evolves little by little.

I think It will quickly evolve, the same way I evolved with my drawings, checkout the first 2D art, it was completely different from the latest.

I will not "go back" to the past style, because I prefer both the result and the process of the new content right now, it's not a step-back for me, but I understand it is for some people.

However I listen to some feedback and I'll continue to enhance the work, as example I've seen feedback about MC's face and hair, and I kind of agree with them, so I edited his face's morph and recreated his hair.

I also received messages from people that are happy of the new style, it makes me proud ^^

Her forehead looks tiny and she has sideburns now.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019

View attachment 1805793

## Web-browser:

Link:

## Berry

__

I really don't like the new style at all.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

10k.jpg

Sorry if I post it for patrons only, patreon is warning me the image is "too hot" for a public post XD You can see it

It's a big milestone, it has increased a lot when the latest update, I'm happy because it shows I do better and better
As a reward, this cute image of Berry!

Taking your feedback into consideration about the previous art of Berry, I updated Berry's 3D model, softer jaw, and reworked hair-line! I also finished to sculpt her Bikini!

It's a funny experience to sculpt something I imagined in 2D first.

I can now afford to make images for fun sometimes like that one, because I'm able to work much faster! Also it's an occasion to get feedback about the current art style of Berry before I make most important art in game.

See you at the end of This month for the next Update for beta tester patrons! Mostly Berry's animations of her daily life lv 2 and maybe more for other girls.

nickzaku

Sep 9, 2018
Play this game just because of Berry, for me she's perfect. Petty face, huge tit with slim body. Very disappoint 3d Berry become fat & ugly look like a plump housewife (very sorry but that's my feeling)

Reactions: petesimp

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Has the art style change been popular with patrons? I'd have to imagine that'd be a deal breaker for quite a lot of people.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Has the art style change been popular with patrons? I'd have to imagine that'd be a deal breaker for quite a lot of people.
Most people like it (count me in), it's not like in Amity Park's case where the original artist was completely replaced with someone who have a very different style.

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I personally prefer the old artsyle. Seeing Emma.. she looks more like an evil bitch rather than a up tight chick and Berry a bit of a succubus rather than a well overly loving teacher.

If the Game was released with the new artsyle before i played it though, i don't think my opinion of it would take much of a hit.
The writing/music/game mechanics and very slight voice acting carry it miles. It had everything.
The new 3d renders do drop it a few points from what i see... i would speculate me giving the game a 8.9/10 and drop down to 8.1/10 with the 3d models..
However if it makes the work for the dev easier or release bigger updates i would be willing to take the hit.

Also i could be wrong until the update is out, i will never know how well these 3D models work until i see them.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes