Feb 11, 2022
Finally got around to playing this.

Despite the spelling, grammar, and absolute absurdity of the writing half of the time, I find the characters incredibly charming.
The use of sex fantasies about the girls as a way to add early sex scenes with them until you get there in the narrative is so simple yet so genius. Easily spices up the whole scenario.

I look forward to the continued confinement

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I finally got through that slog of a prologue... Took me 5 tries at this game to get into it. (I am usually not a fan of "three week earlier" type storytelling, but this game might benefit from maybe starting at the lock-down and then giving some back-story. maybe. hmm.)

Then, once I got to the game-proper, I really loved it! the characters, the setting, and the pacing are all fantastic. Even the minor grind was just right to spread out the content a bit.

That said, I BURNED through the entire game (minus prologue) in one sitting! Took a few hours.

Great ride; I look forward to more!

Reactions: Sirmoose

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Finally gave this game a try after kind of avoiding it for a while but holy fuck... the animations are fluid and beautiful as hell. Massive props to the devs! Definitely one of the best animations I have seen for a game with 2D art. The characters are also super hot, especially Berry (what can I say, I love MILFs) but it was kinda disappointing how fast I ran out of content for her...

Well in any case, very nice game and I'm looking forward to more of it in the future.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just finished the game (atleast up until the most recent content) and the animations are still an absolute bliss but does anyone know why the devs decided to switch to CG models halfway through Emma's questline? Atleast for Emma herself and a few extra scenes here and there (Sarena had one too I think).

Also, why am I not surprised that only Emma and Sarena go beyond level 2 at this point... :unsure: No love for MILFs again? I mean I love all 4 of them and they are pretty much goddesses as the name would suggest but I feel like it's always the younger chicks who end up being the most popular.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Also, why am I not surprised that only Emma and Sarena go beyond level 2 at this point... :unsure: No love for MILFs again? I mean I love all 4 of them and they are pretty much goddesses as the name would suggest but I feel like it's always the younger chicks who end up being the most popular.
Is just the order he follow to update each girl's level: Sarena-Emma-Berry-Valerie. Next update will be a small to add some new house events and the nex after that will be Berry level 3.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Well, you know they do say to save the best for last (or second last in Berry's case).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
New berry looks good, perhaps his jaw is much bigger than before, correcting that would be perfect at least for those who are bothered by this, I don't care but that's what I noticed.

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
I saw a REALLY hot screenshot of a halloween event with all the girls but did not find it on my playthrough - anyone know how to get it?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I prefer 2D models than 3D, the point is that story maybe is a little bit forced on this game.
Uhm, this game uses Renpy. 3D isn't really an option. What you mean is 3DCG or (in fact) 3D-rendered 2D.
I know what you mean though.

For this game, I prefer this drawn art style. Doing it with DAZ characters would require a reboot, IMO.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes