1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
When I played the first ever release of this game, I remember most of the girls were pretty likeable, but I couldn't stand the MC's girlfriend. Can I finally make the MC grow balls and finally dump her? I don't remember a girl I disliked so much lmao, she treated the MC badly and also was pretty annoying.

Can I finally remove her existence from the game and finally give the other girls the D as they rightfully deserve? Or I need to wait more updates for that?

The premise looked nice and the characters were pretty cute, but having that girl treating the mc like that for so long felt a bit surreal imo. I know it's a game, and that is probably to enforce the game theme a bit more, but playing as the MC those scenes felt meh, specially for not being able to do anything. I simply had to accept.

Just a sidenote, would be nice if they were sisters and mother, since it would give a bit more emphaysis on the corruption and lockdown theme, although I guess the dev probably has different ideas to the game. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
When I played the first ever release of this game, I remember most of the girls were pretty likeable, but I couldn't stand the MC's girlfriend. Can I finally make the MC grow balls and finally dump her? I don't remember a girl I disliked so much lmao, she treated the MC badly and also was pretty annoying.

Can I finally remove her existence from the game and finally give the other girls the D as they rightfully deserve? Or I need to wait more updates for that?

The premise looked nice and the characters were pretty cute, but having that girl treating the mc like that for so long felt a bit surreal imo. I know it's a game, and that is probably to enforce the game theme a bit more, but playing as the MC those scenes felt meh, specially for not being able to do anything. I simply had to accept.
Yeah you break up with her and cuck her on camera with Emma.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This was somewhat of a short update. But still quite meaty relative to how fast the update came after the last especially when compared to many many other games out there where 6 months time they barely even accomplish this much content.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
This update is getting me hopeful for an ending similar to Harem Island. MC gets all 4 women as his harem and knocks them up. This update makes it 2 women he is now cream pieing. Cute that Emma's boyfriend is named Chad and we totally cuck him claiming Emma in front of him. Can't wait to see the end for the other 2 women. and yes obviously hoping to see them pregnant by the end.
I eco you, cant wait for next.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
planned pregnancy content?
Much to my regret, not likely. The most we can count on is the art at the end of the game, where all 4 girls are shown pregnant. Fertilization and pregnancy will not affect the plot or gameplay in any way, most likely. :(

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Cute that Emma's boyfriend is named Chad and we totally cuck him claiming Emma in front of him.
Which was why I said Chad needs to change his name and get his Chad license revoked in my last comment. Dude was even getting ready to fap to that like one of those mind broken cucks in a typical NTR setting before Zoe got so jealous and pissed off that she ended the video call lol.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes