bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
hi douse anybody ha saves / cheat mod to share???? please
do you really want to use the game just for the animated scene?? ok buddy np you will miss some stuff.....

here is my savegame pov special fap version......

drop locally:
\game\saves
drop on main:
C:\Users\"your-name-here"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Confinedwithgoddesses

everything maxing with a collection of good fapping scene.....

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
do you really want to use the game just for the animated scene?? ok buddy np you will miss some stuff.....

here is my savegame pov special fap version......

drop locally:
\game\saves
drop on main:
C:\Users\"your-name-here"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Confinedwithgoddesses

everything maxing with a collection of good fapping scene.....
what do u mean with special fap version?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Approximate rate - 1 update in 1.5 - 2 months. Now, when the developer began to use 3DG, he promised to release one update per month.
Agree on this part

And yes, i will note by the way that i myself was disappointed in the Summertime Saga - DC has turned into an absolute scamer like ICSTOR and mercilessly milks his patrons. DC has been doing its "technical update" for almost a year and a half and it is also far from complete (although he promised to do it in 3-4 months) and instead of new sex scenes for existing girls, he releases some shit that stinks of NTR and voyeurism. :mad:
Have to disagree here, DC is still one of the best dev's out there providing daily streams where he answers questions, STS have 2 progress bars one usual & for the paying supporters a very detailed one, he makes monthly posts about what's going on, one of the best animations in the whole western h hemisphere.
Don't know where NTR is in Summertime Saga enlighten me pls but even if it is it's small part of it, You are right that the tech update takes way to looooong but he releases one update every quarter with a lot of sex scenes so its still good.
Now the part that speaks against him yes he dawdles a lot but comparing him with Icstor is utter nonsense, Icstor did release 3 updates in 3 years, whereas Darkcookie released over 10 and keep in mind his project is fully handdrawn, Milfy City on the other hand is CG render bs.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
"Berry's level 3, it's time to show her good boy who's in charge. She's hoping you kept your virginity intact for her."

For Berry? You can be absolutely fucking sure I did.
It's been months but I've been a good boy, saving myself for Mommy Berry during all this time now, waiting for this moment to finally happen! :p

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Have to disagree here, DC is still one of the best dev's out there providing daily streams where he answers questions, STS have 2 progress bars one usual & for the paying supporters a very detailed one, he makes monthly posts about what's going on
The fact that the developer communicates openly with the audience does not mean that he is honest and respectable. There is such a thing as "imitation of violent activity" - we have one employee at work testing the finished product for more than two months, and then it turned out that several critical mistakes were made and all the work had to be redone. So here, DC can conduct at least ten daily broadcasts, but personally I'm interested in the end result, and not his beauty blog or online drawing courses. But the fact remains - he promised to release a technical update in 3-4 months, but he has been using it for almost a year and a half and there is no end to the process, it is possible that he will not finish those updates by the end of this year.

one of the best animations in the whole western h hemisphere.
I will not argue the animation and art are very good, but I doubt that they are really the best. And the most interesting thing is that this level was reached back in 2018 (Roxy update) and since then there have been no fundamental improvements. But no, there were changes - donations doubled, and the development time tripled :). In general, it seems that the creator has lost his imagination, most of the scenes are not interesting and boring, camera angles and poses are often repeated.

Don't know where NTR is in Summertime Saga enlighten me pls but even if it is it's small part of it, You are right that the tech update takes way to looooong but he releases one update every quarter with a lot of sex scenes so its still good.
Now the part that speaks against him yes he dawdles a lot but comparing him with Icstor is utter nonsense, Icstor did release 3 updates in 3 years, whereas Darkcookie released over 10 and keep in mind his project is fully handdrawn, Milfy City on the other hand is CG render bs.
It looks like u are behind the times. For example, he released the 3rd pre-technical update where MC did not participate in the vast majority of scenes - a scene appeared with Captain Terry and his chicks (shit as necessary in the game, when most girls have 1-2 scenes), scenes appeared with a prostitute serving customers (without them just the plot, directing, dramaturgy of the game would stop working !!!SARCASM!!! ) and other shit like that. And all this after 4 months from the last update and a year after working on a technical update. Personally, i took it as a spit in the face and for me DC stood on a par with Icstor (after all, after 2 years, he also eventually released a 10-minute update with a couple of sex scenes). Well, i personally didn't like the whole story arc of Tony and Maria yet, although we are not being deceived, we actually have to cuckold the good guy Tony.

In general, it’s strange to hear such statements from you when u constantly attack Jamliz even for being 1-2 days late (although I don’t really like him or his game) or call Mrrabbit a scammer (his game is really curious, but the last year the development speed dropped a lot) ;). No, i do not rule out that there are many people who believe that Trump will "make America great again" or that Putin will "raise Russia from its knees" or that Icstor and DC are honest and responsible developers, but I am not one of these people .

Reactions: EJW

wonder_bo0k

Jan 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most reliable devs as of now: Eroniverse, NLT, BreadManGames, KST, TimeWizardStudios & FlexibleMedia
NLT is a complete beast in quality... Sadly that they rely to much in boring search and puzzle gameplay

But I love eroniverse!!! I remember when I see the game for the first time it was looking meh... Then I play it and i become a complete fan lol he never disappoints!

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Did he ? usually DC don't make promises anymore because he failed so often in the past to hold deadlines, which lead him to the conclusion to say "it's done when it's done".
I read about such deadlines in posts dedicated to the game on this site and, it seems, in one of the posts on Patreon, when the dev apologized for the too long waiting time. But i can’t give any irrefutable proof, so i definitely won’t say this.
The "it's done when it's done" excuse can also apply to Icistor, as he did not give any specific timeline either. Well, just think, he has been doing the update for more than two years, he will release it when "it's done" ;).

Played a ton of games and didn't see any better in this genre if you know some tell me.
Yes, without a doubt, the STS is one of the best games in the genre. But, for example, the same "Confined with Goddesses" is quite close in terms of the quality of drawing and animation, as well as in the development of the heroines and their interaction with the main character. But this game lacks "scale" - more characters, girls, locations, different possibilities (like pregnancies), etc.

Also, the "sex note" in terms of the quality of animations and detailing can even do the STS, but the game itself is somehow boring, insipid, not interesting. You can immediately view new scenes in the gallery without playing the game itself :).

There is also the game "What a legend", but the dev also decided to cosplay DC and in every possible way delays the release of updates, milking his patrons.

I can recommend EpicLust games, although they are not hand-drawn and perhaps some players will not like the style and design. But the developer consistently releases monthly updates and these games are just a bunch of content.

Again DC is nowhere near to Icstor, Icstor is a complete wasteman he didn't do jackshit for the last couple of years and he was caught lying many times.
I would say that DC has been dead as a creator for quite some time now. DC differs from icistor in that, figuratively speaking, he has a dead brain, but still has residual muscle activity, and isistor has not only a brain, but even muscles have long since rotted away.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
"What A Legend" dev "MagicNuts" is one of the biggest scammers, one update in a whole year.

Agreed
i'll disagree on this one buddy
Yes, the wait between each update is very long.
BUT, they actually deliver amazing content, one of the best 2D art i've ever seen, the story is at least interesting, the dialogues are funny IMO.
they communicate each week about the game progression on their patreon
I don't know a lot of scammers like this.

From what i understand, eroniverse has managed to combine 2D and 3D model, which gives us faster updates.
This method may be the answer to the main problem when it comes to 2D art : much more time consuming compared to 3D rendered art

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
i'll disagree on this one buddy
Yes, the wait between each update is very long.
BUT, they actually deliver amazing content, one of the best 2D art i've ever seen, the story is at least interesting, the dialogues are funny IMO.
they communicate each week about the game progression on their patreon
I don't know a lot of scammers like this.
"BreadManGames", "DarkCookie" & "SunsetRiders7" deliver all of that + live stream and they update there games at least 4 times a year.

"MildaSento", "SexForAll", "FlexibleMedia", "TEKUxMANITU" "ElTanque" "TimeWizardStudios" & "Yni" update there titles bi monthly even and also communicate with there followers.

"MrRabbit" works on two games
"SirensDomain" works on three games at once. (Sure it's not top notch art but its enough for a good wank)

Place "MagicNuts" between "UberPie", "DirtySockGames" & "DrBones" all of them present good products but they are milking there donors dry. Keep in mind "MN" is the worst between those when it comes to update shedule.

From what i understand, eroniverse has managed to combine 2D and 3D model, which gives us faster updates.
This method may be the answer to the main problem when it comes to 2D art : much more time consuming compared to 3D rendered art
"Eroniverse" updated his game bi monthly before he switched to 2,5 D so it was still a huge gap between "MagicNuts" & "ERO". Now after he found out how he can improve his workflow he dumps 10 updates where in the meantime you get one (if you're lucky) for "What A Legend", if this isn't scam, what is ?

zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
if this isn't scam, what is ?
They're very transparent about their slow updates. I would argue a scam is if they promise one thing and deliver another.
They polled their patrons to see if they would prefer more frequent but smaller updates and the answer was "no", so I don't think that many of the people who actually pay are feeling scammed.
It might not meet your personal standards for how frequently a game should update to be worthwhile, but the logical conclusion there is that you should not become a patron of theirs. If everyone starts calling something that's not for them "a scam", it will become a whole lot more difficult to identify actual scams.

Taking this discussion back to the topic regarding the art:
In terms of art quality, WaL easily beats Confined with Goddesses.
In terms of the tradeoff that there is to be made between quality and frequency (even just in terms of keeping people invested) I feel like CwG makes the better tradeoff. The method of producing art is very pragmatic while avoiding the "3d gobbo" trap. I can only admire that efficiency.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes