Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Really good game in my opinion, and Berry drive me crazy XD
From what i've seen with the last update i think that the end is near.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
I can't seem to find any new content with the latest update. At least we got to complete Emma's storyline on version 0.2.5 but, this one says 'Don't forget to checkout her daily life events' on Sarena's and Emma's bio when there is nothing to check out.

Reactions: MilanWT

themegaman22

May 20, 2019
"BreadManGames", "DarkCookie" & "SunsetRiders7" deliver all of that + live stream and they update there games at least 4 times a year.
Bro DarkCookie might be the worst of the bunch, he out of all creators in the community drags out updates more than anyone. He most recently has started breaking updates into multiple parts through the year to give the view that he's releasing more content than he really is. Like, don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with the hustle, but when you are the highest paid gaming patreon you definitely have the money and resources to start releasing updates more than he does. Bro literally turned a tech update into a year+ project to drop 2 scenes every 4-6 months. Like everyone else, I love Summertime Saga. Without it, I wouldn't be writing this long ass paragraph about its creator, but in the end when a dev is clearly taking advantage of the demand for their game to drag out their own deadlines. We have to start pressing these <removed>s or sum. But fuck it.

Reactions: Tighter

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Bro DarkCookie might be the worst of the bunch, he out of all creators in the community drags out updates more than anyone.
That's not true my man, he is pretty solid SS updates takes 3 months in particular to be released.

but when you are the highest paid gaming patreon you definitely have the money and resources to start releasing updates more than he does.
He isn't the highest paid gaming patreon, heck not even the highest paid adult game dev, check AdeptusSteve...

Bro literally turned a tech update into a year+ project
Yes that "tech update" was a complete disaster he shouldn't make promises if he can't hold deadlines.

Bro literally turned a tech update into a year+ project to drop 2 scenes every 4-6 months.
Again that's a lie, his updates take 3-4 months usually.
The last update had 9 h scenes with high fps animations.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

bdev3c.jpeg

Hello there!

This update is really good on my perspective. However, I previously gave the date of 27th of June, I would probably be a little bit later, There is only 24h left for me and I think I need more than 24h to finish.

I still think I can finish before July, I'll keep you updated!

I did a lot more images than I expected, in a shorter period of time (1 month), I think I worked greatly this month :D

I enjoy more and more wide angle view on the characters!

Like Last time, once I post this new update for Beta testers, I will do a daily life update for July, completing some events for the 4 girls

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

View attachment 1892175

Hello there!

This update is really good on my perspective. However, I previously gave the date of 27th of June, I would probably be a little bit later, There is only 24h left for me and I think I need more than 24h to finish.

I did a lot more images than I expected, in a shorter period of time (1 month), I think I worked greatly this month :D

Like Last time, once I post this new update for Beta testers, I will do a daily life update for July, completing some events for the 4 girls
My enormous anticipation is killing me!
I'm at my limit already, eagerly awaiting for Dommy Mommy Berry to just take me!

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020

View attachment 1892175

Hello there!

I'll be honest, I really don't mind the delays for this game. He usually delivers nice content when it launches and updates it in a good pace. Also looks like it's only a 3 day at max delay, not 3 months.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes