lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Next release will be Berry level 3 and i can't wait to see what she will do to my MC when she asks if she is the first and he answer "no":HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
The new Berry art is fantastic. I love the 3d model, and the animations look incredible. My only feedback would be that her boobs don't move much, and look really stiff when she is laying on her back. Letting gravity move them a bit would make it look a lot better imo!

Reactions: kosakata

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
I can't do the Berry Lev 2 because she refuses to progress past 1. I have done everything and the guide says wait till next update but the changelog says lev 2 is available. Anyone else have this issue or am I the only one?

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
So whats in the update ? everything is the same as in previous
As mentioned in the changelog:
Berry Level 2:
- Shower
- Party
- Spy on her when she's working in her room (event has upgraded lv 2 ending) (Animated)
- Cooking activity, then choose Berry as winner. (Animated)
It's not a ton of content but it's meant to setup her level 3.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Sorry! Super off-topic, but does anyone know the title of this game?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
As mentioned in the changelog:
Berry Level 2:
- Shower
- Party
- Spy on her when she's working in her room (event has upgraded lv 2 ending) (Animated)
- Cooking activity, then choose Berry as winner. (Animated)
It's not a ton of content but it's meant to setup her level 3.
Strange all of that was already unlocked for me?

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, this game has pretty amazing art. How is the update speed? I have been burned out by shit games like Summertime Saga.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Damn, this game has pretty amazing art. How is the update speed? I have been burned out by shit games like Summertime Saga.
Approximate rate - 1 update in 1.5 - 2 months. Now, when the developer began to use 3DG, he promised to release one update per month.

And yes, i will note by the way that i myself was disappointed in the Summertime Saga - DC has turned into an absolute scamer like ICSTOR and mercilessly milks his patrons. DC has been doing its "technical update" for almost a year and a half and it is also far from complete (although he promised to do it in 3-4 months) and instead of new sex scenes for existing girls, he releases some shit that stinks of NTR and voyeurism. :mad:

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes