lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
New after last teaser before update? :ROFLMAO:
Or that's fans reaction to his New non-update post?
Yesn´t, apparently there has been some patreon shenanigans were a new system has been introduced which has fucked up the pledges from what I can tell.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Fuck! Where's the new update, Lebowski?
Changed the charging date of new Pledges
Hello! It's a recent new feature from Patreon that I activated:

From now on, every NEW patron, will be charged when they pledge (like before) and the next time they're charged should be 1 month later, instead of the 1st of the next month.

The problem was like if you pledge the 31st of any month, you'd get charged the 31st AND the 1st of the next month, 1 day later. In any case you subbed for the two months but it could be surprising to see the next charge that fast.
Example:

If People pledge right now, 29th of October.
Before: You get charged the day you pledge so the 29th of October, and also the 1st of Next month, which would be 1st of November, 3 days later.

Now: You get charged the moment you pledge for example 29th of October, and the next time will be the same date 1 month later, 29th November.

That way I could post update at the last day of the month without considering or hesitating because of the charge of the 1st of month.

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
soo, given that we wont have the update by NNN, can u guys advice me other games like this? one wich you are in a house and same "structure"'

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
but I dont like the style, I prefer cartoon like confined with goddesses if u know some
Checked out Siren's games? Think you will like House Chores, it is a same type (in-house incest harem) and if you like RPGM harem games then Zombies-series and the Valencia-series (Town of Passion and the new one, I can't remember its name).

Also Prince of Suburbia, that one is phenomenally hot, 2D and in-house.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes