Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
I'm not sure why you thinks that's what people are saying. Updates used to be fast, regular and good. Hell I think people would be reasonably happy if he went at half the speed he used to. However he changed the art to make it faster at the same time as actually becoming much much much slower.
That's usually my problem with these sort of changes too. Pick a release schedule that works for you and then stick to it. But making excuses every two weeks and then hiding for a few more weeks is dumb. Can't put them out every month? Make it every other month or every third. But stop saying it's coming next week and then delaying a whole month.
At this point it's been about 7 months since they switched graphics for faster workflow and that was after months of delayed releases. Now we've had one update since that change and then a bunch of excuses. Pick a date and stick with it. Make it december of this year or 2025, whatever works. But stick to that date.

Reactions: Mythrs and Panduxxo

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Of course its has more content, you took 4-5 months :ROFLMAO:.

How to try to hide milking
I mean, if the update took longer but has more content to make up for it, is it really called milking at this point? I'll save jugement after I see the update but your logic doesn't seem reasonable.

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
I mean, if the update took longer but has more content to make up for it, is it really called milking at this point? I'll save jugement after I see the update but your logic doesn't seem reasonable.
Yes, read his communicate and you will see how he is talking about how he is going to give you a more than usual generous update because he wants you to give you a bigger update and so you feel grateful to him (we have to see if this is true, or if tis enough content) but not mentioning how he took 2 or 3 months doing social life or something like that (while recieving money doing nothing on the project) and now its been 5 months , when the updates were of 2 months and with the handdrawn graphics, yes with the reduced quality graphics and having hired a writer, he delayed more more than twice the time. This guy has lost every credibility for me, as many other devs. You just have to see how he worked when he was growing and now.

This patreon system sucks, just develop a game an sell it complete, just filter the games by abandoned tags.

MiloTheFirst

Jul 3, 2019
Imagine bitching about a developer milking their patreons or being slow in a website for piracy. the shamelessness of some people.

I am not about to condone missing deadlines, but Iknow I am givign the guy no payment at all so I get to have 0 complains. I wouldimagine most people here aren't either, otherwise they would be filling their complains in the patreon message board or discord

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Imagine bitching about a developer milking their patreons or being slow in a website for piracy. the shamelessness of some people.

I am not about to condone missing deadlines, but Iknow I am givign the guy no payment at all so I get to have 0 complains. I wouldimagine most people here aren't either, otherwise they would be filling their complains in the patreon message board or discord
You don't need to pay someone in order to criticise them my dude, so yes I can imagine that extremely easily.

MiloTheFirst

Jul 3, 2019
You don't need to pay someone in order to criticise them my dude, so yes I can imagine that extremely easily.
I mean, of course you can, it doesn't mean you should. personally I would disgust myself if I told someone "how dare that guy make it harder/slower for me to be a leech and steal his content" . yes I am pirate, but I still have some decency

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Let´s see if the next update is the one which will break the camel´s back or not. With how long he´s been taking I think he might take a break or something and not give another update until after new years - it wouldn´t atleast surprise me. As for everyone else here; jesus people, chill already. Sure, everyone has a right to complain but I can´t honestly understand why you would care so much unless you put money into it and are feeling like you are not getting your money´s worth - but that´s just my opinion, and I have not spend a dime. On another hand, I really don´t think Eroniverse needs any defending here. Dude has missed a bunch of deadlines now so I would totally understand if people don´t feel like they wanna support him anymore or "feel scammed" or feel like he ain´t got his priorities straight, but he IS still updating his patreon and seems to be active in his discord - if it was total silence I would be actually worried. There have been creators who have slowed down their progress before and come back eventually, but sadly stagnation is one of the signs of creator´s fatigue and that usually never ends well for anyone. I´ll just keep an ear to the ground and see what happens. I tho think the next update is going to be hell and he has to spend another month bugfixing before he can even start working on v029, so I guess I see you guys in February for the update after this one!

Last edited:

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
Let´s see if the next update is the one which will break the camel´s back or not. With how long he´s been taking I think he might take a break or something and not give another update until after new years - it wouldn´t atleast surprise me. As for everyone else here; jesus people, chill already. Sure, everyone has a right to complain but I can´t honestly understand why you would care so much unless you put money into it and are not feeling like you are not getting your money´s worth - but that´s just my opinion, and I have not spend a dime. On another hand, I really don´t think Eroniverse needs any defending here. Dude has missed a bunch of deadlines now so I would totally understand if people don´t feel like they wanna support him anymore or "feel scammed" or feel like he ain´t got his priorities straight, but he IS still updating his patreon and seems to be active in his discord - if it was total silence I would be actually worried. There have been creators who have slowed down their progress before and come back eventually, but sadly stagnation is one of the signs of creator´s fatigue and that usually never ends well for anyone. I´ll just keep an ear to the ground and see what happens. I tho think the next update is going to be hell and he has to spend another month bugfixing before he can even start working on v029, so I guess I see you guys in February for the update after this one!
Yeah man, I agree with you. I think Eroniverse has loosened up a bit in the last couple of months, the personal issues could be real or they were just excuses for people not to rush him. And damn, after what happened with Icstor and other creators, it really scares the possibility of a new abandoned project. But of course, if it doesn't come out, it's going to bother me, but that's it, there's not much drama, I haven't spent a single dollar on his Patreon, so Eroniverse doesn't owe me anything, and I haven't risked anything either, so I don't see why I should have a fucked up day if that happens XD.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
How dare You mention ICS***, he never abandoned his game, new final release announced january 2023 :LOL:
It's just "personal matters" for some time...

4.30 star(s) 187 Votes