bruce_99

May 6, 2020
People, I'm reading comments on the Discord of Eroniverse, and basically everyone there is giving him a free hand to take as long as he wants. That's why I think Eroniverse feels more free to take more time. If you want to speed things up a bit, join that Discord. Because the atmosphere there is very conformist, but of course ask for the update in a good manner, that you don't have to be rude either, otherwise they will ban you. 1664987025118.png 1664986909109.png

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Decent game though abit overrated. I like female dom stuff but not a fan of giant tits or asses. 3k patreons is pretty high number, wish 3dcg games would also get more support, but I get it since 2d art does require more work and artistic skills.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh I'm not waiting for update anymore, waited for update as Val fan (somewhat) , cause wanted to see Valerie 3lvl... but now it seems Just not worth for me, I think dev goes wrong path (in more then one way)
But that's Just my thoughts, good luck to dev, Best luck to players waiting for update.

KronoOne

Jan 27, 2019
Tbh I'm not waiting for update anymore, waited for update as Val fan (somewhat) , cause wanted to see Valerie 3lvl... but now it seems Just not worth for me, I think dev goes wrong path (in more then one way)
But that's Just my thoughts, good luck to dev, Best luck to players waiting for update.

Sure! You definitely won't play it when it comes out.... :rolleyes:
I'm also sad that it's taking so long but at the end of the day I don't support the dev at the moment and I'm sure you don't either.
So get over it. At some point we can play and when that happens I'm ready to go.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
We´ll have to wait and see, and probably wait a few more weeks after that for the bug fixes to make it playable.

thezerosuit

Oct 8, 2017
Gonna break my lurk to call out all the crybabies that have plagued this thread throughout development. Even when he was releasing month to month you people weren't happy. For godsakes he was >85% done with the game when he took a break after having been releasing every month. It's pathetic that we have people complaining about what is a pretty good game (and it is a good game, otherwise you wouldn't care about the release schedule) just because they can't get over the fact that their next fap isn't coming quick enough.

Especially in regards to the Patreon funding; probably most people here are lurkers who don't even shell out a single dollar to support the dev. And even if you are a supporter, if you're unhappy with the release schedule, you have the option to cancel funding. Quit acting like he took thousands of your dollars and ran. If he still has a healthy amount of money coming in from Patreon even after his hiatus, it's because inherently his supporters are positive and believe in him, so who are you to talk?

I think criticism can be a good thing, and I personally would criticize Eroniverse for managing expectations poorly before his hiatus and also for his lack of communication. But it wasn't that bad, definitely not enough to warrant the constant whining in this thread, and it's pathetic how unsympathetic some of you are. Life happens to everyone, but it's only okay when it happens to you, right? I've checked this thread pretty often in my excitement for the next update and I've been getting really tired of the moochers bashing on the dev for what could have very well been a major event in his life. Grow up.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Gonna break my lurk to call out all the crybabies that have plagued this thread throughout development. Even when he was releasing month to month you people weren't happy. For godsakes he was >85% done with the game when he took a break after having been releasing every month. It's pathetic that we have people complaining about what is a pretty good game (and it is a good game, otherwise you wouldn't care about the release schedule) just because they can't get over the fact that their next fap isn't coming quick enough.

Especially in regards to the Patreon funding; probably most people here are lurkers who don't even shell out a single dollar to support the dev. And even if you are a supporter, if you're unhappy with the release schedule, you have the option to cancel funding. Quit acting like he took thousands of your dollars and ran. If he still has a healthy amount of money coming in from Patreon even after his hiatus, it's because inherently his supporters are positive and believe in him, so who are you to talk?

I think criticism can be a good thing, and I personally would criticize Eroniverse for managing expectations poorly before his hiatus and also for his lack of communication. But it wasn't that bad, definitely not enough to warrant the constant whining in this thread, and it's pathetic how unsympathetic some of you are. Life happens to everyone, but it's only okay when it happens to you, right? I've checked this thread pretty often in my excitement for the next update and I've been getting really tired of the moochers bashing on the dev for what could have very well been a major event in his life. Grow up.
I think forum is Just right place not only for praicing bit criticism also.
Calling People pathetic cause they're expressing their thoughts and emotions in Internet is not adult thing also.

And according to overall situation on Patreon and some games (M***y C**y for example), there is nothing strange People are acting as they're.

And whining 'bout whining is not a good idea also, no offence, Just my opinion.

And about "shit happens" , "life situation"... bruh, my city is under missle strikes often, sirens and so on... but People (including Me) still doing their work to be paid for living, so work is work/

Last edited:

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I think forum is Just right place not only for praicing bit criticism also.
Calling People pathetic cause they're expressing their thoughts and emotions in Internet is not adult thing also.

And according to overall situation on Patreon and some games (M***y C**y for example), there is nothing strange People are acting as they're.

And whining 'bout whining is not a good idea also, no offence, Just my opinion.

And about "shit happens" , "life situation"... bruh, my city is under missle strikes often, sirens and so on... but People (including Me) still doing their work to be paid for living, so work is work/
Completely agree, the post you quoted is as unproductive as the ones it was aimed for. I'm sure it's with good intentions, but it's still complaining about complaining. Serves absolutely no purpose, and people have valid reasons as you pointed out.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes