Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
From what I understand, this was always intended to be a shorter game - but if anything of what the last patreon post is true, it seems like the dev has too many ideas they wanna do instead of focusing on releasing on a steady schedule - which leads to stress from overworking and post-poned releases because of bugfixs or adding more content to compensating for the missed release, which leads to more bug fixes. This has all the signs of creator´s fatigue all over it. I wouldn´t be surprised if he starts working on something else soon and this game is going to be on a hiatus. Sad really, but there seem to be stuff IRL going on on Eroniverse end so it could be inevitable. I am still going to enjoy the game tho, I can´t wait to hate-fuck Valerie.
Agree... mostly
Not sure Valerie is that bad tbh, she cares 'bout MC in some wicked way, and quite a good person)
I meant she deserves something more then Just some hatefuck))

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Agree... mostly
Not sure Valerie is that bad tbh, she cares 'bout MC in some wicked way, and quite a good person)
I meant she deserves something more then Just some hatefuck))
I agree with you on Valerie being not that bad as you get to see her being redeemed as time progresses, I just REALLY liked the facefucking scene - because I am a simple man.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I Just hope Valerie'll have some romance shit, not only hatefucked by ignorant MC, cause story progressed a bit in that way (IMO) :unsure:

Reactions: unsocialll22

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
The patreon system is not working, you just pay to keep the game in development, instead to pay for a released full game. They work hard until they get good income in patreon then they relax, start getting sick frequently, busy with real life problems, more time between updates, etc. The next update will have X and it will be awesome, you play the update and see that is not the work of 5-8 months of work and is not that awesome where they promised in their weekly/monthly patreon updates..

This is just a suspect until you see that they generate a good income and they dont grow, they dont hire anyone for the team to increase the game speed, because that will increase the speed of the development, if they do they hire 1 new to the team, but that changes nothing because the delay is the same or more personal needed and they can afford.

This happened too in the industry with the early access games that were years in this state before release.

Try to stop supporting this system and force to release a complete game, not milking the same during years.
Whenever money gets involves it ruined everything and people are dumb enough to understand that, because they have too much that they don't even care.

Reactions: mixa007
Dec 25, 2019
I remember how at the beginning of last year everything was perfect

The game had good art and the creator gave no indication of milking the game with updates every month.

But since the 3d models (which I don't like) happened instead of getting faster it got slower

either you finish a good game on time and make sequels or you milk the same game endlessly

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I remember how at the beginning of last year everything was perfect

The game had good art and the creator gave no indication of milking the game with updates every month.

But since the 3d models (which I don't like) happened instead of getting faster it got slower

either you finish a good game on time and make sequels or you milk the same game endlessly
That's always how they behave.
First they build trust. Second apologies & delays. Third total milking.

Reactions: mixa007

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
hi guys, who can answer why I didn't get an update for valerie after downloading version 0.2.7.1 of valerie? I'm just stuck with a level 2 relationship 1664808684636.png

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes