Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
1) Valerie (honestly, can't explain why)
2) Berry (If being objective she's most fun char tbh)
3) Emma (tsun...)
4) Sarena (but still that kick... Lol)

Reactions: unsocialll22

KronoOne

Jan 27, 2019
I really don‘t know what the dev is doing. Next update should be july. Okay then he said a little later in august. Now we have September and we don’t really know when he wants to release the new version. Start of the month? End of the month? Shitty waiting

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Change Log 0.2.7.1:

- Berry's story Lv 3

- Berry daily life LV 3: Morning wake-up, party, in her room

- Work on Sarena's final animation (can see it in the replays)

Don't forget to checkout the other activities I know some people have missed many activities when they got a new level.

##

Next beta test update 0.2.8:

End of July.

Soft content: New Animations for Valerie and maybe others

Join my patreon to become a beta tester:

Reactions: VVAR666

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Here's a post I found that was posted elsewhere .

8/13/22

"Time to give some news of what's going on.

I haven't been very active on the page recently, this has to do with my actual "Real life", don't worry it's not bad news at all, it's some big changes in my daily life.

My private life changes should have impact in long term for me, don't worry it won't make it me stop creating adult games at all.

However, it's true that I'm spending a bit more time on real life stuff, so I'm thinking about something:

I think it's time for me to start delegate some work.

Don't rush at me with your resume, I want to do it very progressively, and be sure I feel ready for that.
I was doing everything by myself until now (except voices), I think it's time for me to delegate some work. It could let me focus on the work I enjoy the most, and also maybe bring more quality on other delegated aspects.

I was thinking to do that starting next game but I think I'm gonna start now.

I like to have full control on what I create so it's not an easy task for me, I should start very little, a very small work, and then if it goes well, increasing the work I delegate little by little.

For now, the first thing I'm thinking, would be to delegate some writing (that way you'd also have better English). I still want to it fit perfectly what I want (like, what they say, express etc...) So there will still be a few of work, to help writers doing what I wish for. In fact I think it should be that hard because everyone already knows how characters are talking and their behavior.

At first it will be very experimental, we'll see how it goes in the future.

As thing are for now, I prefer not to delegate the art and still do it 100% myself.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
I really don‘t know what the dev is doing. Next update should be july. Okay then he said a little later in august. Now we have September and we don’t really know when he wants to release the new version. Start of the month? End of the month? Shitty waiting
shitty waiting and disapointment at the end

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
according to a discord source, Ero has "personal issues"
Tale as old as time, dev makes game with consistent updates for months with almost no support. As soon as they start making enough money to develop full time they suddenly are too busy and have personal problems that delay development for weeks/months.
This was happening last year and after numerous delays Ero said they had made a bunch of changes to increase workflow to stay regular with updates. Now we're into the 3rd month waiting for a monthly update from July.

Add this to the pile of abandoned erotic games that gained a huge following/cashflow and then they were inexplicably abandoned.

EDIT: Just going to throw a recommendation out to Paradise Lust for anyone looking for a better game. Dev puts out large updates on the regular and art/animation is original/good.

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
300mbs? how o.o the game content is huge i saw a little bit in a site a guy doing 60+ episodes each 17mins

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I knew this was going downhill since the 3D stuff started, I liked the game for the art but the 3D animations ruined it. It also shows dev either doesn't have time or doesn't care anymore since those animations are easier to make.
Well it was sold initially as a way to speed up the process. 2d art is time consuming and if you aren't making it yourself, it can be pricey too. Also it was supposed to help with making animation smoother. Not sure what is going on with the delays though, if the changes were supposed to help streamline it.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Which game are we talking about with 3d art?
This one. He switched to doing art in DAZ and editing to look like 2d q couple patches ago.
It's pretty obvious looking at the art from first versions vs last 2 or so releases.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
link for 0.2.7.1 for Windows
Other versions here:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Confined With Goddesses 0.2.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes