F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

valglsextemp.jpg

Hello!

So what's happening on my side:

I've been Organizing in a different way during August:

I'm trying to create by doing batch of work, instead of doing thing by chronology one by one.

Hm, I don't know if I explained it very well haha, for example, instead of doing all images and animations one by one, I create many and do all steps at the same time for the batch. I still don't know if it's clear or not XD, like if I prepare a scene in the bathroom or in this case in Valerie's room, I start visuals of many content that take place in this place in the future, I feel like it's a saving of time "in global"

So, future content is then created "in advance".

The image above is a frame from a future animation, after Valerie's level 3, repeatable event.

On the writing side, I found someone that seems ready to write scenes at my place, we gonna start with small scenes and see how it goes! Who knows, maybe in the future you won't have to face my Engrish anymore hahaha

A few scenes from the next update but also scenes from future content, in advance, the goal is to give me free time (I still give the event steps, plot, etc...), so why make the writer wait for each release, it's better to give all future content at once and let them work at the pace they want ^^

What consequences for the players?

As of today, I would say that, the next update is still not ready in short term, maybe even not for August.
However, as many future content are a lot more "prepared", the updates after the next one should arrive much more faster!
For example I have Berry animations, and more, almost finished (Only the work on details is missing), that are planned for future.
I've got a list of almost every animations to make until the end of the game.
As I said, I try to apply the process steps to a batch of work instead of one by one. That way, my future work would be to build everything up and not restart every steps each updates.

We'll see how this method of work goes :D

See you later!

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

View attachment 2008917

Hello!

I'm trying to create by doing batch of work, instead of doing thing by chronology one by one.

Hm, I don't know if I explained it very well haha, for example, instead of doing all images and animations one by one, I create many and do all steps at the same time for the batch. I still don't know if it's clear or not XD, like if I prepare a scene in the bathroom or in this case in Valerie's room, I start visuals of many content that take place in this place in the future, I feel like it's a saving of time "in global"

The image above is a frame from a future animation, after Valerie's level 3, repeatable event.

On the writing side, I found someone that seems ready to write scenes at my place, we gonna start with small scenes and see how it goes! Who knows, maybe in the future you won't have to face my Engrish anymore hahaha

A few scenes from the next update but also scenes from future content, in advance, the goal is to give me free time (I still give the event steps, plot, etc...), so why make the writer wait for each release, it's better to give all future content at once and let them work at the pace they want ^^

As of today, I would say that, the next update is still not ready in short term, maybe even not for August.
However, as many future content are a lot more "prepared", the updates after the next one should arrive much more faster!
For example I have Berry animations, and more, almost finished (Only the work on details is missing), that are planned for future.
As I said, I try to apply the process steps to a batch of work instead of one by one. That way, my future work would be to build everything up and not restart every steps each updates.

See you later!
I dunno why but it looked like Ero nutted so much inside Valerie that she got cumflated lol. Dude must've been more pent up than a futanari that had to wear a chastity belt for No Nut November and its now December 1st so she can finally plow that one chick who kept cockteasing her all month.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakuroi

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I dunno why but it looked like Ero nutted so much inside Valerie that she got cumflated lol. Dude must've been more pent up than a futanari that had to wear a chastity belt for No Nut November and its now December 1st so she can finally plow that one chick who kept cockteasing her all month.
that's her tit I'm pretty sure

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
Yeah she is my fav and with my disastrous luck just knew is gonna happens like that :D
Eroniverse has a Discord where he posts announcements and where people can give feedback and recommendations. I think that many of his decisions are made based on the opinions of the people in the Discord and of course, also of those who pay him on Patreon. And well, I think he has taken the liberty to start experimenting and making changes starting with Valerie, because among the 4, she is the least favorite by the people on that Discord, and I guess also by the people on Patreon. It's a shame, because she's one of my favorites too.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Eroniverse has a Discord where he posts announcements and where people can give feedback and recommendations. I think that many of his decisions are made based on the opinions of the people in the Discord and of course, also of those who pay him on Patreon. And well, I think he has taken the liberty to start experimenting and making changes starting with Valerie, because among the 4, she is the least favorite by the people on that Discord, and I guess also by the people on Patreon. It's a shame, because she's one of my favorites too.
Bad sign, listening to "masses" opinions never ended with something good in terms of originality, cause you know... average player wants the same stupid piece of... Vanilla, chad... shit

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

View attachment 2008917

Hello!

See you later!
she looks shit

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
Bad sign, listening to "masses" opinions never ended with something good in terms of originality, cause you know... average player wants the same stupid piece of... Vanilla, chad... shit
Although from what I see the main decisions are still his. However, in what affects people's opinions, it is in which character is more loved and which less. And since the great favorite there is Sarena, I think she is the character with which Eroniverse makes more animations and updates. While Valerie being the least popular, there is therefore less content of her, and in turn, if he wants to experiment, he would do it with her, since if it goes wrong, he would not be bothering the majority of the audience as if he would if he makes the changes or experiments with Sarena for example.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Although from what I see the main decisions are still his. However, in what affects people's opinions, it is in which character is more loved and which less. And since the great favorite there is Sarena, I think she is the character with which Eroniverse makes more animations and updates. While Valerie being the least popular, there is therefore less content of her, and in turn, if he wants to experiment, he would do it with her, since if it goes wrong, he would not be bothering the majority of the audience as if he would if he makes the changes or experiments with Sarena for example.
Yeah, I know you're right, it's Just Hard to be unlucky with my tastes...
I still don't like pink/purple hair color but Valerie is my "Number 1" choise and Sarena is "Number 4"/

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
Yeah, I know you're right, it's Just Hard to be unlucky with my tastes...
I still don't like pink/purple hair color but Valerie is my "Number 1" choise and Sarena is "Number 4"/
Yes man, as I say Valerie is also one of my favorites and it's a shame that his character hasn't become more popular with people. Also normally always in some way, the least popular character becomes my favorite too, I don't know why XD.
My top is:
1.- Berry
2.- Valerie
3.- Emma
4.- Sarena.
Interestingly the most popular, being my least favorite XD.

Reactions: Zerorox
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes