Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Okay I gotta ask a question cause I've been playing this game for a long while and I literally just realized you can get scenes with the girls when you shower and I was wondering what all the places you can get scenes are I know theirs the ones where you wake up, the jacuuzi, the cook off, the movie, the party, the daily task things and now the shower am I still missing anything?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Okay I gotta ask a question cause I've been playing this game for a long while and I literally just realized you can get scenes with the girls when you shower and I was wondering what all the places you can get scenes are I know theirs the ones where you wake up, the jacuuzi, the cook off, the movie, the party, the daily task things and now the shower am I still missing anything?
No.

Reactions: wbamirqt

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

321313123.png

Hey there!

Time to give some news of what's going on.

I haven't been very active on the page recently, this has to do with my actual "Real life", don't worry it's not bad news at all, it's some big changes in my daily life.

Next update is still ongoing, during this month. I will send it to all patrons that were patron beta tester and above in July even if they're not in August. (And to the actual ones, obviously)

My private life changes should have impact in long term for me, don't worry it won't make it me stop creating adult games at all.

However, it's true that I'm spending a bit more time on real life stuff, so I'm thinking about something:

I think it's time for me to start delegate some work.

Don't rush at me with your resume, I want to do it very progressively, and be sure I feel ready for that.
I was doing everything by myself until now (except voices), I think it's time for me to delegate some work. It could let me focus on the work I enjoy the most, and also maybe bring more quality on other delegated aspects.

I was thinking to do that starting next game but I think I'm gonna start now.

I like to have full control on what I create so it's not an easy task for me, I should start very little, a very small work, and then if it goes well, increasing the work I delegate little by little.

For now, the first thing I'm thinking, would be to delegate some writing (that way you'd also have better English). I still want to it fit perfectly what I want (like, what they say, express etc...) So there will still be a few of work, to help writers doing what I wish for. In fact I think it should be that hard because everyone already knows how characters are talking and their behavior.

At first it will be very experimental, we'll see how it goes in the future.

As thing are for now, I prefer not to delegate the art and still do it 100% myself.

Thanks for reading, everybody, see you soon!

smoldicc

Oct 30, 2019
My game crashes every time I choose to dance with the blue girl (groping ass scene)

1660422607365.png

Apparently a track is missing...
Anyone knows how to fix that?

Reactions: loonieaka

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
All this, of course, is sad and unpleasant :cry:, but I hope that the author will quickly enter his usual pace and release update 0.2.8 in august, and 0.2.9 at the end of september.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
And as I once wrote above, if the transition from 2D graphics to 3D graphics will allow the dev-r to speed up the release of new updates, then this is quite an acceptable price.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes