sexxy12

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 811236

Overview:
Confined with Goddesses is a light-hearted story based on hentai culture, in its "funny" aspect. My inspiration is coming from hentai/manga, adult manhwas, and few adult games I like.
The mc has a girlfriend, but isn't thinking about cheating. Even tho' he knows they're able to get him hard very easily, they all already are in couple so... "no danger".
Mc's goal: He's surrounded by 4 girls, it's a good opportunity to try to understand how to please a woman, by "discussing and observing" them, in the hope of being a better boyfriend.
- How will it turns out?
- Will he learn things by doing more than "discussing and observing"?
- Will the girls see in the MC someone that fits them more than their own companions?
- Will he even want to go back with his girlfriend at the end of the quarantine?
- Or will he start another relationship with someone else?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Release Date: 2022-11-02
Developer: ERONIVERSE
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Harem Island
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 793377 View attachment 793378 View attachment 793379 View attachment 793382 View attachment 811240 View attachment 811241 View attachment 811242 View attachment 811243 View attachment 811244 View attachment 811245 View attachment 811246 View attachment 811247 View attachment 811248 View attachment 811249 View attachment 811250
a new update has been released 0.2.9 so when will the new download be available on this site

burns_241

Apr 30, 2020
this is an excellent game with a superb idea behind. That being said, the lack of anal sex despite the tag makes it a bit less varied alas, it's like all the girls are the same -and girls aren't like that in real life, my rl girlfriend loves prefers anal sex over vaginal-. In the end you are just doing very similar things and stuff to every girl.
After you level everyone up, theres a few anal scenes in the shower

Reactions: gruntcy

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
1669676577151.png
Yeah, if she's the only one getting action for months, i wouldn't be staying in that relationship nor would i have let it go on that long.
Male's bond through intimacy with a female which doesn't happen over night.

Sounds selfish but the situation in this image, whos the one that's actually having there needs met?

Reactions: Sharkx99

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I understand the 3D probably makes animating stuff way more easily but right now it's kinda fallen in an uncanny valley and looks weird. Maybe using a more cel shaded (with hard black "borders" even for stuff like mouth and all) model would make it look better.

The 2D art was amazing and made the game more interesting than similar games

There is probably a way to approximate the 2D looks better with the right models but right now the loss of details (especially on the face) makes it look weird
(but the 2D will probably always be better unless you spend extra time on every scene to get the perfect angle etc etc)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes