mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
This is punctuality: he promised to release it at the end of November - he released it at the end of November. (y)

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
This is punctuality: he promised to release it at the end of November - he released it at the end of November. (y)
Yes he did, he kept his word. I hope he keep doing the things right and the delays of previous update is only a one time thing.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
i would love to see a impreg/preg tag be added.
I'd like to too, but it's too unlikely that this will happen in the game itself. Perhaps in the epilogue in the final frame they will show all the girls knocked up, but unfortunately, no more. :cry:

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
Absolutely love this game, easy on of my favorite games on this site. But the new 3D in the newest update is not an upgrade. in some of the scenes the women look straight up insane and scary. I get that it is probably easier to animate and saves time. But remember that a delayed good game is still a good game, a rushed bad game is just a bad game.
Screenshot_1.png

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Absolutely love this game, easy on of my favorite games on this site. But the new 3D in the newest update is not an upgrade. in some of the scenes the women look straight up insane and scary. I get that it is probably easier to animate and saves time. But remember that a delayed good game is still a good game, a rushed bad game is just a bad game.
View attachment 2202143
I was just going to ask someone to upload some examples and yup, it does not look better than the original.
I hope they don't mess with Berry's ass.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Olidodragon

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 811236

Overview:
Confined with Goddesses is a light-hearted story based on hentai culture, in its "funny" aspect. My inspiration is coming from hentai/manga, adult manhwas, and few adult games I like.
The mc has a girlfriend, but isn't thinking about cheating. Even tho' he knows they're able to get him hard very easily, they all already are in couple so... "no danger".
Mc's goal: He's surrounded by 4 girls, it's a good opportunity to try to understand how to please a woman, by "discussing and observing" them, in the hope of being a better boyfriend.
- How will it turns out?
- Will he learn things by doing more than "discussing and observing"?
- Will the girls see in the MC someone that fits them more than their own companions?
- Will he even want to go back with his girlfriend at the end of the quarantine?
- Or will he start another relationship with someone else?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-28
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: ERONIVERSE
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Harem Island
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 793377 View attachment 793378 View attachment 793379 View attachment 793382 View attachment 811240 View attachment 811241 View attachment 811242 View attachment 811243 View attachment 811244 View attachment 811245 View attachment 811246 View attachment 811247 View attachment 811248 View attachment 811249 View attachment 811250
Oh.

• Angry
Reactions: Double-A

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
The women when they're posing and doing nothing are gorgeous, they look really fine, can be seem the effort put on them... but (and this but is important, at least for me) some of the lewd scenes need some more attention regarding to figure's proportions and drawing... It's like you gather a game with some polished art and meet other then lacking a bit on this part, the differences are there..

GURIFISU

Nov 23, 2022
Although this game is one of the best works on the market, it is now a dead game. Because that's what happens when a person loses desire for their job. I don't want to turn into a criticizing twat without supporting the artist at all, but if you play the game from beginning to end, what you will feel is that the passion for his work is completely dead.

SADGE

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes