juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Content update hero?
What do you mean?.
content update?, it's all in the main page, all they add to this were "repeatable scenes", like the ones you had before, but with the lvl 3, which transaltes to "fuck her, everywhere you can interact with her".

The change in engine it's weird, it doesn't look as good, but not as bad as some people around make it seem.

I can deal with the engine change if the updates are more frecuent, but if they are going to keep the same pace, they better go back to the old ones, because that is what got a lot of people interested in the game in the first place. At least that's what got ME interested in the game.

Dec 27, 2021
Just to be sure, but there's no ending to the game yet, is there? I feel like I've done everything I can do at the moment, but if there is an ending, I'm clearly missing some scenes or events.

lucs_santos

Nov 30, 2021
What do you mean?.
content update?, it's all in the main page, all they add to this were "repeatable scenes", like the ones you had before, but with the lvl 3, which transaltes to "fuck her, everywhere you can interact with her".

The change in engine it's weird, it doesn't look as good, but not as bad as some people around make it seem.

I can deal with the engine change if the updates are more frecuent, but if they are going to keep the same pace, they better go back to the old ones, because that is what got a lot of people interested in the game in the first place. At least that's what got ME interested in the game.

Xoro

Feb 16, 2018
Bruh, this game was such a gem with 2d drawings. I get it that developer might get wayy too tired drawing the scenes, but I'm all for it to wait more of it means better quality. These faces and proportions of the models loook hideous.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Please man full save 100% v0.2.9 please
My god are you that lazy?! Its not that hard to get 100%

go work for it yourself
It's lazy fucks like him that I don't understand. This games isn't some Witcher series with a million long quests! It shocks me that people are to lazy to play a simple and good game to 100% it themselves sometimes

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
My favorite thing about this game that I wish more games did is the voice acting... Is it sourced from somewhere generic or is this made unique to this game?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes