Tooloud

Mar 27, 2019
New scene with Emma: Be boyfriend and lost the virginity with her, pass time, the scene is during the night
With Barry: needs to be Emma boyfriend pass time, someone will arrive at the door, you can get an alternative scene when Emma is not your girlfriend

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
So the last three scenes with Emma and the last one with Berry are available only in a run when I'm not Emma's boyfriend?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
full save
thanks for this save!!!
is the non girlfriend path from emma...... i was able to unlock the remain scenes in others.....
Play one scene from the gallery, that unlocked the gallery for me, but not all of it, it was missing 5
correct!
a first seem a bit bugged...
but then it work so far!!!

you have to ReWatch ALL scenes at least ONCE and INGAME to REALLY unlock permanently???? !!!!CONFIRMED!!!
if you watch them in gallery does no stay permanent only temporanely.....

anyway i was able to unlock/rewatch almost everything but i am missing only one scene....
Snap1.jpg
from where is that any clue?
the rest is unlocked "technically" i need first to watch something then all appear again.....

Last edited:

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
oh boy this has to be the hottest game when it comes to nailing animations and expressions... my best wishes to dev that he gets more support.. i hope he makes more games like these where grinding is not that much, no combat yet still feels like a game.. i hope to see more cheating, ntr (playble female mc being slut, or male stealing others wife).. imagine slowburn games with decent writing with these godly animations.. something like fleeting iris (altho they also did fantastic job with their cg) but with these type of animations it will be perfect

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
someone knows how unlock gallery?
i just kept updating existing version to new version.. i finished new scene and tried checking gallary.. u can see it on player bed.. it ddnt show already unlocked cg's first time.. but when i played last new scene which was unlocked.. it unlocked all

altho i highly suggest saving each erotic moment points while playing story.. cuz gallery doesn't show any dialogues at all.. like for example the whole dreaming sequence is hot with dialogues but in gallery it shows as each individual animation..

by chance if dev is reading this.. i hope theres a way to make scene gallary as well with dialogues and all

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes