12edasd

Dec 6, 2022
Wow, so not only Emma needs to be you girlfriend, but you must have lost your virginity to her as well? Why suddenly the dev thought it was a good idea to have scenes locked under bullshit requirements, when the game is practically done? What's the point?
New scene with Emma: Be boyfriend and lost the virginity with her, pass time, the scene is during the night
With Barry: needs to be Emma boyfriend pass time, someone will arrive at the door, you can get an alternative scene when Emma is not your girlfriend
You sure? My MC lost his V-card to Berry and I still got the night scene. Other than occasional mentions, virginity hasn't locked any scenes with anyone yet.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
From. Discord

I posted a new version 0.3.2.1 with many reported bugs fixed reported-bugs-0-3-2 (same link, I just changed the files) Now I got back to work on the next content! Berry and Valerie want to check your tongue's skill

Dragcat247

Jul 9, 2020
I already finished the game last time, unlocked all scenes until then. But now, I load last save and all scenes were locked??

I can only re-unlock all repeatable scenes, but what about the others?

Where is the unlock All Scenes system you mentioned in the first post?? I don't even mind if this update scenes are still locked (found 2 new scenes from v0.32), at minimum I want all the others unlocked without having to repeat all game from start again.
Not a solution, but I noticed a work around. Playing an already unlocked scene will unlock the locked the scenes.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
For everyone having issues with gallery unlocks, just start a new game. You'll get the option to "Start from New Content" and can set who took your virginity as well as whether Emma is your girlfriend or not. The last option gives you the ability to unlock all previous gallery scenes so the only new scenes you'll have locked are the new ones. The only stats you lose are who you had your first blowjob from, who you ate out first, etc. The only stat you can adjust is who took your V-card.

To get the new scenes you just need Emma to be your girlfriend and wait until night where she'll visit you and a follow-up morning scene with her. There is also a scene with Berry and a new character who visits the Front Yard around 2:00 pm.

For those looking for the last 3 scenes in the "Multi and others" category of the gallery, those three require Emma to not be your girlfriend. You'll lose access to the repeatable Emma night/morning scene but now when the new character visits you'll have sex with her instead of just Berry. This involves 3 scenes with her which are the missing 3.

In short:

Start a new game > Skip to new content > Emma Girlfriend > Unlock Gallery > Emma Night/Morning Scene + Berry Front Yard 2:00 pm scene

Start a new game > Skip to new content > Emma not Girlfriend > Unlock Gallery > New Character Front Yard 2:00 pm scenes.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes