BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
New bug:
- Start new game
- Play normally or skip prologue but don't jump to new content
- The variable that determines what your hand skill is isn't declared so when you try to train an error throws.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make sure that it was the variable that's not created, i went to save editor and the 'handskill' variable wasn't on the save file

Anyone can make an unofficial fix? or just send a save
again,

dev already made a fix, v0.3.2.1, its still only available to paid user on patron, wait a few more days to reach here (hopefully).

Reactions: dozo2022

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
i have an issue... to progress with Valerie, i am supposed to use my hands but they need to be level 8. i tried to train at the pc but then it has an error. clicking ignore progresses but my hand skill doesn't go up. how do i fix or will my hand skill go up without training at the pc?

thedarkpanda

Jun 21, 2017
i have an issue... to progress with Valerie, i am supposed to use my hands but they need to be level 8. i tried to train at the pc but then it has an error. clicking ignore progresses but my hand skill doesn't go up. how do i fix or will my hand skill go up without training at the pc?
The dev did an update to fix this error on his patreon but we have to wait that someone post the fixed version here

Reactions: helix223
Aug 16, 2016
Made an incest patch for v0.3.2, maybe someone will be interested.
I may have missed some line, let me know if you see it (preferably with the screenshot of the line).
Unzip it into the game folder.

note:The patch is supposed to work for future versions(maybe, but it's not for sure), but without affecting the new content
When using this, the following errors appear:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Loved the game, but the new animation just doesnt do it for me. The old look was way better.
Finally finished the game about 24 or so hours ago. Yeah, the animation artwork was inconsistent with the rest of the models. I think the developer wanted to end with smoother animation and decided to go with premade animation poses. The shape of the animated bodies and faces were quite off from the original design. Like I said, I can appreciate why the developer made the decision for this last phase, but I'm not sure if the trade off was worth it. Many scenes had the look of rotoscoped animation. I'd venture to guess that based upon the comments, most felt it wasn't, but that could be dissatisfaction bias (people who are unhappy are more likely to say anything."

pondzilla

Sep 29, 2017
Please make "Animation view" page replay Scene (with dialogue) instead of slideshow of images.
Your writing is really good and it's much hotter to replay scenes instead of just images.
Thank you!

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Pretty sure I am dumb here, but where is the "door entrance" to look? I clicked everywhere in the afternoon.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
if its for the new character, at 2PM, in map, house entrance (where you pick up the mail).
If nothing happens, wait until the new character appears at 2PM in the front door.

Reactions: twisti46

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Hello. I still have some locked in gallery. Is in normal for current build or i miss some (not count bugged) ? And choices in the beginning (like open box), does thay matter ?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes