Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Honestly, I'm thinking of making her a fiancee. And he calls her stepmom because that's how he perceives her(like an evil stepmother, like in fairy tales)
Since it's an incest patch, leaning into her being married to the dad and being the legit stepmom would seem the way to go. But it's your patch, and it's not like it's a big deal. I'm just grateful for your efforts.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
x1.jpg
Alright, some new Berry facesitting! Let's GO!! NomNomNom~

x2.jpg

...Man, WTF is up with this lame camera angle? It's like the dev is actively trying to skirt his best MILF. Just like that NLT guy does to Heather in Genesis Order. And did we really need another chick? She's literally a Berry clone.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
So this game is just broken given I tried to do the patch with the android version so for all in terms and purposes I cant play this game on mobile

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn

Are people not getting this on downloads?
On what "downloads" exactly? Which D/L link you used, what software made the alert, and which file was mentioned in the alert message?
I downloaded Confined_with_goddesses-0.3.2-pc.zip from Mega, link on OP. No warnings, zero threats results from different AV software checking both packed and unpacked files.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Is it worth it to play yet? I have nothing against sandbox usually but a lot of them are pure grinding without any content. With content I mean the whole package.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes