therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It seems the Dev fixed it, but the patch hasn't been published here yet.
I posted my own fix on the previous page (only hand skill fix and only for v0.3.2).
Upd: +Valerie (2) wins cooking contest fix
do you know anything when it will be up cos i really enjoy till the hand bugged happen

• Angry
Reactions: theola

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
do you know anything when it will be up cos i really enjoy till the hand bugged happen
As I wrote you before, I'd already posted the fix for the hand skill bug (and another bug). See this post
I played using that patch and didn't encounter any problems.
The official update 0.3.2.2 is available on author's , but only free version, if you not a patreon, so it might be somewhat different from the one published on OP.

Reactions: ermousa

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
You guys seen this one?

IMPORTANT (0.3.2.2): Animation replay will disappear from the free version starting from 0.3.3.

I have to prepare for the final release, I wish to make two version, one free and the other paying.

This will be a premium feature (Patreon and future sold versions), there will still be a free version, but if you want to see the animations again, you'll have to manage it with your saves.
Change Log 0.3.2.2 (since the free 0.3.1.1):
- New event: Look at the front door entrance in the afternoon, someone is here! The outcome will be different if you are in a couple with Emma or not.
Repeatable.
Needs everybody at Step 4.
4 New animations
- New event: If you're in a couple with Emma, new event when you go to sleep. Repeatable. 2 New animations.
- Global rework of the animation replays, all animations replay should be unlocked once you see them at least once and is independent of save (if you've seen it once, even if you restart, you'll see it in all new games) It will also show "unlocked" animations to see which ones you've missed.
It's not retroactive, so you'll have to see them again. However, don't forget this will disappear from the free version next time.
- New sex sounds & cum effects (not affecting all animations)
- Some text edit & renamed "level" to "Step", because people were looking for earning experience (associated with the word "level")
- Indications of the quest are more precise and tell you exactly what to do. It will not be the case anymore for free versions.
Incoming 0.3.3 (14th of April):
- Global rework of skills and how it's used, how you progress.
- New Scenes of TV, Jaccuzzi, backyards (Probably not all, to be completed the next time). These scenes will be impacted by your skills, with a different outcome depending on your skills.
- For 0.3.3.1 there will be different hints for free players, less precise. However to make it not too difficult I will add some question marks on the map when an event is available.
##
If you've player the 0.3.2.1 there is just some dialogue tweak fix.
##
I tried to make perma a link:

In the future, there will be multiple links, so it should reunite everything.

• Sad
Reactions: *// and wiseold6996

Humanbingeo

Mar 27, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/Scenes/imagemaptalk/pcroom.rpy", line 65, in <module>
  File "game/Scenes/other/var.rpy", line 150, in incrstat
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'handskill' referenced before assignment
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "Scenes/imagemaptalk/pcroom.rpyc", line 65, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
Handskill make always an error bug

• Angry
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Eternalflame

Aug 27, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "Scenes/imagemaptalk/pcroom.rpyc", line 65, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
Handskill make always an error bug
Im hoping someone else finds the solution because I'm also getting this exact same error

• Angry
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

DietyX

Dec 19, 2021
Made an incest patch for v0.3.2, maybe someone will be interested.
I may have missed some line, let me know if you see it (preferably with the screenshot of the line).
Unzip it into the game folder.

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated

UPD 23.03.23 : patch improvement
You are a godsend my friend! Only reason I didnt play such an amazing game was because it almost seemed like incest content was present but was never defined by the developer you are a true hero to us incest lovers! I appreciate all your hard work and being the first on this game to be like "fine, ill do it myself" I realllllyyy appreciate your time and effort. Good day now

• Red Heart
Reactions: simple_human

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Renpy ERROR (Android ver.) on "Hand skill" when using PC. I can't continue valerie route because I cannot get more hand skills.. Get Stuck.. Pls help thanks..

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Renpy ERROR (Android ver.) on "Hand skill" when using PC. I can't continue valerie route because I cannot get more hand skills.. Get Stuck.. Pls help thanks..
I said the same thing one post before yours. They didn't reply but game me an "annoyed" reaction. I guess these people are not going to help.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I said the same thing one post before yours. They didn't reply but game me an "annoyed" reaction. I guess these people are not going to help.
type hand skill in the search bar,.... surprise surprise! your question will be answerd within seconds.

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
type hand skill in the search bar,.... surprise surprise! your question will be answerd within seconds.
Bro, a lot of people stated the same problem but I couldn't see any resolve to that problem. Could you please mark the post where it's been answered?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Bro, a lot of people stated the same problem but I couldn't see any resolve to that problem. Could you please mark the post where it's been answered?
My guy, its a bug. It was said to be fixed this version but it obviously hasnt. If you didnt find a solution in the thread search then there is none. Gotta wait til the dev fixes it.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes