migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
MC looks like if Gudao from FGO was a JoJo character in the prologue, but then he becomes the protag from YuGiOh 5Ds

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Does this game has an incest patch? The whole nickname thing is stupid as fuck.
Why? This game premise is really clear. This is not the typical mom turned to landlord story but a solid Childhood Sweetheart story and so refreshend different with all the Familyfuckfest. So Incestpatch makes no sense here as it is solid in story that the MC stuck together with his Stepmombitch at the house of his childhoodfriend and her mom and sister and if this goes on you do not even need an incestpatch to do it with mother and daughter at the same time. Or they do it to you?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not yet as mother daughter going down on same guy or two sisters sharing one is as I learned here Incest too.
Yes, I was going to say that that was the only thing that an incest patch would be used for--interaction among the three LIs who are related to each other.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Good game good art simple story and the animations and the voice actress its a plus to this, i will wait on a couple of updates since this only started it seems :D

Reactions: Sirmoose

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yes, I was going to say that that was the only thing that an incest patch would be used for--interaction among the three LIs who are related to each other.
Well currently so far there is no need as that would not be a patch but an Add-on as the game is not even so far content wise. Maybe in the future but right now the game is content wise not so far.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes