Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Just found the game....really good art , one thing had me worried is the sandbox tag...it is just there to prank people right ? right ? No ? Damn ! it's spreading like covid ! Still gonna play it.

Apr 28, 2021
I haven't really tried games of this type and I have gotta say I was pleased. The sandbox wasn't a big pain in the ass and the animations were pretty great even if it wasn't 3D. The story was pretty alright. I am definitely going to keep tabs on this. Excited to see where you take this.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there a femdom route in the game? am a sub thats why am asking :) sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does this game have femdom or not ? If so how much ?
I see the tags but some reviews say its only minimal...??
Femdom with two of the girls. About how much: yeah, right now there's not so much but i think this will depend about what you consider to much or minimal femdom. Right now there's only one scene with one of the dom gilrs where she acts very dominant.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So what's the situation, some people are dissapointed in the femdom and some in the maledom. Is this a linear femdom, a linear femdom to maledom, or a choice based femdom OR maledom what's the goal. If anyone whose played could give me a quick rundown that would be cool.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So what's the situation, some people are dissapointed in the femdom and some in the maledom. Is this a linear femdom, a linear femdom to maledom, or a choice based femdom OR maledom what's the goal. If anyone whose played could give me a quick rundown that would be cool.
Keeping short: Two girls are dom and other two are sub. It's linear: you get femdom with the dom girls and will play as dom with the sub girls.

Reactions: Softys
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes