lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Being fair, in his discord the last information is: "next version expected to release in mid-to-late november", so i think is a bit wrong say the update is delayed at least until the end of the month. And dev already said some time ago that he won't be able to make monthly releases anymore because the next scenes and animations will be more hard to make. If he is being honest or not, is up to each one decide.

Reactions: punisher2099

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Being fair, in his discord the last information is: "next version expected to release in mid-to-late november", so i think is a bit wrong say the update is delayed at least until the end of the month. And dev already said some time ago that he won't be able to make monthly releases anymore because the next scenes and animations will be more hard to make. If he is being honest or not, is up to each one decide.
Well, yes, in this case, we can expect something until the last day

Cormac

May 18, 2017
didnt he said that the updates are going to be slower because the animations are complicated or something like that?
Indeed, but look at his patreon, all of his posts, nothing about an update of when the game will come out, you know? At least we just want to know some specific date, its hard to not get informed by the dev itself

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Yeah this has always been the problem with 2d hand drawn productions. Once the scenes get more complicated the production slows down to a 2 - 3 month crawl for 5 minutes of content. Unless there are multiple artists who are equally skilled working on a project you can't really expect much.

Reactions: Mirnation

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
I don´t think you guys need to worry, tho. Eroniverse is still updating his patreon, I would be more worried if he was silent for all those 2 months without updating a single post. I just think the 6 weeks he said was a bit too optimistic from his part, that´s all.

Reactions: punisher2099

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
Yes the delays were somewhat expected but like I said before many people (myself included) have seen this happen so many times it's hard to not assume the worst. Small dev puts out quality product in their part time every month for years and then shortly after they start making enough money to do it full time they somehow slow down to a crawl.

In any case I'll be happy when an update comes out and I would be fine if he just made a straight up announcement that updates were now every other month at the start of the month. It's when devs switch to this weird limbo mode where they oscillate between release times and arbitrary deadlines that they keep missing.

EroticRoundhouse

May 7, 2019
There's a post on Eroniverse's patreon saying the patreon's tier that allows asking for commissions has been unpublished. I can't read it all cause I'm not a patron myself, but if someone here is it'd be nice if they could post it. I will assume it says he needs to focus on the actual project and pause the commissions?

Cormac

May 18, 2017
There's a post on Eroniverse's patreon saying the patreon's tier that allows asking for commissions has been unpublished. I can't read it all cause I'm not a patron myself, but if someone here is it'd be nice if they could post it. I will assume it says he needs to focus on the actual project and pause the commissions?
I hope so, and is what I said a few posts above, if Ero wants to make commissions so much, then let him do it in a way that doesn't hinder the development of the game, otherwise it will never end and the game will only end ten years from now

Malaclypse

Dec 9, 2018
I hope so, and is what I said a few posts above, if Ero wants to make commissions so much, then let him do it in a way that doesn't hinder the development of the game, otherwise it will never end and the game will only end ten years from now
It looks like he stopped accepting commissions a few days ago, and unpublished that patreon tier.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Whilst i might have spatial perception issues to begin with, watching valerie's 2d image flip on its horizontal axis during the first party scene just about made me vomit. Don't do that! There are rules, we live in a society!

Dec 25, 2019
My God
I hope it doesn't happen like most good games, you know, an update every year with only 2 scenes.

I just hope it's at least a big update
My God
I hope it doesn't happen like most good games, you know, an update every year with only 2 scenes.

Reactions: Arnel and Bob Jewl

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
My God

My God

It's been two months though, how do you go from an update every two months to a year? He also seems to have stopped the commission work (from what I heard, not one of his patreons) to not get slowed down more.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Update says:

Hey!
There are only 1 artwork to finish and then debugging, I think I'm able to finish everything for tomorrow ^^
- Valerie's level 2 + Emma's lv2 morning event
Wonder why you guys never post his posts in unlocked here...

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes