csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
The gallery has all the scenes that can't be repeated. So any "missing" scenes are just the regular scenes you can watch from interacting with the girls throughout the day.
I don't think this is correct. There are scenes (e.g. morning event) that are for progression level 1 for some girls that get replaced with progression level 2 scenes. It would be better to just include all events under a gallery to avoid scenes being lost as the game develops.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Just out of curiosity, Ero makes a lot of commissions, does that slow down the game a bit or do they come out faster?
I'd imagine it slows it down I mean, if someone offered me some money for an easy side job, I'd probably stop whatever I was working on to get it done really fast because it's easy money. And if it's done fast and in good quality, there's another steady stream of money for him with the promise of more.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I'd imagine it slows it down I mean, if someone offered me some money for an easy side job, I'd probably stop whatever I was working on to get it done really fast because it's easy money. And if it's done fast and in good quality, there's another steady stream of money for him with the promise of more.
Damn, this is bad, in some way, hope the game don't delay too much

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
i smell dirty developer getting big head because many people support his work, sooner or later it will become an unfinished work because the commission already provide what the people want. a dark future ahead. dude probably forget the game that make him famous and proceed to make another game just look at his patreon.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
i smell dirty developer getting big head because many people support his work, sooner or later it will become an unfinished work because the commission already provide what the people want. a dark future ahead. dude probably forget the game that make him famous and proceed to make another game just look at his patreon.
NHAAAA!

Nov 16, 2021
Maybe. But for sure there will be a lot more concessions to come. When you lose rhythm, you almost never get it back - and in the worst case scenario, you get lazier and lazier. It's a work of endurance and the developer made the first lethal mistake when changing the flow.

Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
Maybe. But for sure there will be a lot more concessions to come. When you lose rhythm, you almost never get it back - and in the worst case scenario, you get lazier and lazier. It's a work of endurance and the developer made the first lethal mistake when changing the flow.
The number of subscribers has increased by about 300 people since the updates began to be delayed

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
Where did I talk about number of suscribers ?
nowhere, it's probably difficult to 1+1 for you, since you ask such a question. Not only does the rhythm get lost, but also the number of subscribers that has increased means that nothing bad happened, but on the contrary, it turns out better.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Maybe he need to hire a few members to his team, to upgrade the game while he does the comissions, and even made some sketches of the game arts

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
nowhere, it's probably difficult to 1+1 for you, since you ask such a question. Not only does the rhythm get lost, but also the number of subscribers that has increased means that nothing bad happened, but on the contrary, it turns out better.
He wasn't talking about how much money the dev makes, so it doesn't make sense to bring up the subscriber count. He was talking about the dev's rhythm getting messed up and how much that can affect the release dates. So don't be such a dick when people don't know what you're talking about.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes