kosakata

Jun 17, 2020
Amazing Game !! great job, the art is really good ! Thanks a lot and I wait for futures content !

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The Mother is Titania, the Friend is Amazon, the little Sis is Cat because despite her being sub I think she behaves like a cat and the Stepbitch is Succubus.

Reactions: Zoranian

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Haha I can't get over the introduction after the prologue just a bunch of ass shots while going this is XXXX, she is bla bla. Also I just did the first sleepover with Berry and the MC wondered why he didn't have a boner in the morning. Got curious if he lowkey lost a virginity couldn't find anything but when I checked Berry's info it had changed to her making the MC cum once. Hella curious what happened xD.

Also it would be kinda funny in the end if you get together with all the girls and everyone comes to reunite and goes you all didn't sleep together right? No cheating right?

NO nevah we didn't do anything.

Then why are their stomachs starting to protude?

Oh, ehm...they all just got a bit frisky with the sweets while confined...

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Any word of when the next update is out ?
Far as I know there is no info given yet. Though after having a look at the patreon site it seems that after the scenes the patreons commissions for the game it takes about 1 1/2 - 2 months to implement the scenes into the game, at least from what I can understand. So seeing as the next scenes the one's with sex in them were just comissioned pretty much days ago my guess is that at the earliest next update will be at the end of next month so late november or sometime in mid-late december most likely. There might be a shorter update before that to make Valerie reach progression lvl 2, but my guess is that next update will make them all or most of them go to progression lvl 3 which will enable sex.

But again this is just a guess of mine don't have anything substantial to back this up with.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Far as I know there is no info given yet. Though after having a look at the patreon site it seems that after the scenes the patreons commissions for the game it takes about 1 1/2 - 2 months to implement the scenes into the game, at least from what I can understand. So seeing as the next scenes the one's with sex in them were just comissioned pretty much days ago my guess is that at the earliest next update will be at the end of next month so late november or sometime in mid-late december most likely. There might be a shorter update before that to make Valerie reach progression lvl 2, but my guess is that next update will make them all or most of them go to progression lvl 3 which will enable sex.

But again this is just a guess of mine don't have anything substantial to back this up with.
Ero said there will be about 6 weeks between updates.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes