DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
later, this is just the free release now. that said, there was a leaked plan of operations of Ero-Dev. He will work on level 2 Daily Interactions, like the Shower scenes for Emma and Sareena as well as morning wake ups. Also, Valerie content later.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
v0.2
- Berry's level 2 After leveling up, unlocks 5 daily life scenes: Kitchen, Berry's balcony, Morning wake-up, TV, backyard

What does this mean? Are they new H scenes with (best girl) Berry?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
v0.2
- Berry's level 2 After leveling up, unlocks 5 daily life scenes: Kitchen, Berry's balcony, Morning wake-up, TV, backyard

What does this mean? Are they new H scenes with (best girl) Berry?
it means either different interactions from before or more interactions, some of which are lewd. Penetration is currently only daydreams, but after Level 2 content is done, Level 3 is for Sex.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
just started, anyone have tips to get the characters to level 1?
It has an in game guide. click the circle at the tope of the screen with the image of all the girls faces, but also don't forget to do the daily interactions with the girls throughout the day as some of them change after leveling up. Most is just following the girls through the day, but don't forget to do the cooking, jacuzzi, and movie night. After you dance with the girls it will change as you level them up. One that is easy to miss is the shower scenes. Take a shower at different times of the day to get each girl's events. There wakeup event will also change as they level up.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Eftyikl

Jul 14, 2019
Is it a visual novel? It looks like one but I don't see anyone qualifying it of one so it's probably not one?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Aw! This update are for Sarena again? Thought we will get an update for Valerie level 2 this time, but I like Sarena so this still a win for me

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Aw! This update are for Sarena again? Thought we will get an update for Valerie level 2 this time, but I like Sarena so this still a win for me
It's for the level 2 daily events with Sarena that were still missing. This events in level 2 are requirements to play Sarena level 3 events in the future

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Breasts are way too large for my liking, but the setting is kinda funny and the girls look good (mostly).
I'll follow at least for a while see where it's going.

• Haha
Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes