Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
So lvl 2 is all about bj and cunn.. then I guess lvl 3 is all about penetration. Yeah ... makes sense..

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone tell what are the scenes we get in this update?
you can see the additions in the changelogs. plus on 12, the Hero from before leaked that the next few updates will be about more Daily Interactions since they are required for Sarena's level 3, meaning that all the other content for Level 3 gets updated Daily Interactions first.

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
AFAIK no penetration in this update, i hope dev learn something from the game F.I.L.F in which people had been craving for real sex with mom for too looooong, but by the time it came, game already died, thats what happens when dev blueballs people for too much.

Reactions: Mr.Power

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
AFAIK no penetration in this update, i hope dev learn something from the game F.I.L.F in which people had been craving for real sex with mom for too looooong, but by the time it came, game already died, thats what happens when dev blueballs people for too much.
Mate this game has had more updates since release than FILF did from the first to the 2nd update. The dev of this game is working in a pattern and knows what he is doing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update is so good, Berry finally become a Dommy Mommy now and didn't hesitate anymore. After this one look like Valeria will be the next, can't wait to turn her into a submission bitch in the next update

Cormac

May 18, 2017
So, the next update will be only in november, considering it would take about a month and a half (or something like that) for each update now?

May 26, 2018
Does this happen with anyone else? The zip file is done downloading, however it's just not ready. The blue ring just won't go away and I cannot open it. When I do try to open it, it is labeled as an unconfirmed file.

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
hey guys how do i reach level 1 with Valerie?
Task said: "wait for her to take action" but nothing happens...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
As I had posted a while back, the level of sexual content for one girl at any given level will be what we get for the most part for the other 3. As the first two didn't have "sex" at level 3 the second 2 will not. We will have to wait until the first level 3 events to see if that's were it finally happens. I'm guessing it is as there doing a build up for something "big" at the first level 3. That's why the last level 2 was postponed.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I have Berry and Emma both at level 2 but can't jacuzzi or watch TV with them. Is that a bug?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes