May 26, 2018
I need help troubleshooting this. I downloaded and put in a folder but when I try to run the app this error occurs.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\djgre\Desktop\Game\Confined\Confined_with_goddesses-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\djgre\Desktop\Game\Confined\Confined_with_goddesses-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\djgre\Desktop\Game\Confined\Confined_with_goddesses-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\djgre\Desktop\Game\Confined\Confined_with_goddesses-0.2-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Confined with goddesses 0.2
Sun Sep 19 21:20:18 2021

Reactions: NagaPanteq

MilanWT

Mar 27, 2021
In this pace it looks like we have to wait for something like 6 months for the next Berry update. Im am forgeting about this game now just to discover it again in 2022 .Btw this game should be called ''Confined with Goddess'' and about one true goddess (Berry) :love:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Based upon the updated schedule posted earlier, guess waiting until 0.2.2 or so until all girls are at level 2. Updates are moving at a decent pace, so I expect that should arrive before the end of the year.

Dec 27, 2020
Haven't played the Game for a while.i The Femdom stuff goes heavier. So I decided to make a new Playthrough only with the 2 LIs for Maledom. It is a sandbox game, so it should be fine.
What did I like:
The Domination is pretty gentle in Both routes, which is a good thing.
I love the Art.
Emma is growing on me as a Character.
I found this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...really romantic.
I love it in RL when women do that, lay her head on my breast. I love that feeling. So I am (maybe) a little bias here.

Now to the Bad:
This game is short and the Updates lacking quantity.
I would have expected more content per update from a dev who has 2300+ subscribers.
Which plays in the other Problem I had and others too.

I have Berry and Emma both at level 2 but can't jacuzzi or watch TV with them. Is that a bug?
The so-called duo mechanic. The girls which treat you badly are for maledom. The nice one are Femdom.
(Hope this isn't meant as statement from the dev/irony)
I am going for Emma and Valerie. I can get the Jacuzzi scene. But I don't get the TV or cooking scene. Because for that I need Barry or Serena on LVL 1. Given how small, the updates feel. It is further limited if we don't want to see a Kink we aren't into.
Simply speaking, Femdom folks have to go through Maledom and Maledom people like me have to go through Femdom if we want to see everything.
Given how these scenes are playing out. It is unnecessary. Because you choose a duo and then one girl from both and the other girl don't play a part in it after that. It could be easily handled differently. I suggest get rid of the duo mechanic or make the duos more flexible. We shouldn't be railroaded in such a way in a sandbox.

At the end because of all that this game is average. I don't understand the Hype.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Welp, I'm in the middle of playing the update and all I have to say is this Berry is starting to give me some slight yandere vibes based on what she said after she caught Ero fapping to Isabella's video. Maybe its just me though. Also, didn't someone mention Berry somewhat coming off as slightly yandere-ish?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it depends upon what you consider sex. I would expect many girlfriends would consider giving a blowjob as sex.
Oral Sex (either Fellatio, Cunnilingus or Anilingus)
Vaginal Sex
Anal Sex

It's all sex, they're all forms of sex.

Reactions: Dragon59

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
I guess it depends upon what you consider sex. I would expect many girlfriends would consider giving a blowjob as sex.
Of course but in the context of the question I replied to ("Is there any sex scenes yet? or it is mostly teasing/oral sex atm") then I wasn't wrong.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Duo's are fixed.
Berry/Valerie || Emma/Serena are sets for "watch TV"
Berry/Emma || Valeria/Serena are sets for "cooking"
Berry/Serena || Emma/Valerie are sets for "jacuzzi"

Yeah, but Emma, Berry and Serena are lvl 2, and only Emma has an extended scene through Cooking and Jacuzzi, as well only Berry and Serena have an extended Watch Tv scene. All house events for lvl 2 should be implemented by now, or what was that delay about?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, but Emma, Berry and Serena are lvl 2, and only Emma has an extended scene through Cooking and Jacuzzi, as well only Berry and Serena have an extended Watch Tv scene. All house events for lvl 2 should be implemented by now, or what was that delay about?
VV

From the patreon.

An other news Update

I'm proposing a "short" Update for end of September 0.2.1 (So I'd work for 2 weeks only on it).
This short update would bring very minor QoL, and mainly visual/animated content.
I would almost only work on animations for daily life events that are "missing". This time there shouldn't be any late because I'm just posting the progression I did at the end of September.
Daily life events means for example Emma's morning scene, showering scene, Sarena's Jaccuzzi, showering as well, Etc... (Still focused a bit more on Sarena.)
I don't guarantee I fulfill every single events, I just do 1 by 1 and post at the end. This two weeks would be a full artistic weeks for me ^^
- 0.2.2 Valerie's level 2 should arrive right after that.
- 0.2.3 After Valerie's events, there is a special Update with needed events to be able to unlock levels 3 in the future.
- 0.2.4 After that, we can go Sarena's level 3 for something people are waiting for a long time :eek:
- 0.2.5 After that, you'll have to wait before getting other levels 3, I'll focus on completing all level 2 daily life events for everyone. (That's why I have to complete Sarena's level 2 daily life events before reaching her level 3)
that's in the coming update probably - 0.2.5

as for the delay

"Hello, just a few words about the future:

I have been doing a monthly updates for a year now.
I think it may slowly increase with time, because at the beginning, all I had to do was simple things such as hand-jobs etc... Now there is oral stuff and similar, and in the future I'll have to animate a lot of sex. I won't be able to do everything by a month anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's about what I know.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes