stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Im not seeing this new content with the update. .02 worked fine (as far as Berry's content) but not this one (for Serena). I'm not seeing the Serena content listed in the changelog. In the girls progression screen it says wait for the next update.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I seen the changelog is what I meant, but not seeing the content for it. Or is it considered side content and nothing to do with their plot maybe? Nvm its more side plot. Ty for the reply bip
Yes, daily actions. There is also a new scene/option with Emma (lick her pussy) in the PC room. At least I didn't notice it before?!

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The game developers are obsessed with blowjobs. Every new update it's just blowjobs & blowjobs. The game should change its name to confined with blowjobs.
There no strip tease events, no shower events, no costume events, no proper sex events, no new characters just blowjobs...you heard me right just BLOWFUCKINGJOBS.
The developers are not even bothered to even add hide button in the android version, the text box covers half the god damn screen.
Such a beautiful game, but no signs of improvement.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The game developers are obsessed with blowjobs. Every new update it's just blowjobs & blowjobs. The game should change its name to confined with blowjobs.
There no strip tease events, no shower events, no costume events, no proper sex events, no new characters just blowjobs...you heard me right just BLOWFUCKINGJOBS.
The developers are not even bothered to even add hide button in the android version, the text box covers half the god damn screen.
What is wrong with fellatio? As Shizu from Monster Girl Dreams said, a fellatio is mistaken as a submissive technique while it is actually a dominant technique is. There a woman has nearly complete controle over a man and could theoretically even bite of his penis.
Oh and why should there be new characters? It is the game premise that the protagonist is stuck with his childhood friend, her sister and mother and his step mother. And the developer need to start somewhere.
It whas clear from beginning, that each goddess will get a blowjob scene. Now after those are developed there could come something else.
So chill and wait until there is something else created. The developer is .

Last edited:

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
game is really good, simple with fun plot (the first scene between father and son sold me lol), after this backstreetboys tour doesnt seems so far fetch. Things to improve:
- gallery should reenact scene, not just animation
- switching between rooms can be smoother and easier
- alternative dialogue for repeated actions/scenes
- MC's uncanny face

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thats best comment i read in this game threat LOL

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Did they remove the part where you can change your relationships with each character or did I just miss that part? Or am I remembering incorrectly and it was just surname changes all along?

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

BUNNY xoxox

May 25, 2020
Did they remove the part where you can change your relationships with each character or did I just miss that part? Or am I remembering incorrectly and it was just surname changes all along?
you're not wrong about the game you get to name the characters and set your relations with them. you can still change them whenever you want in their menu click on the little icon of the girls

Reactions: Boldano
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes