PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
After constant delays and announce of more time for updates i knew this dev will get scammy, he updated monthly before now 2 months passed and still nothing.

Reactions: nilo96

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
After constant delays and announce of more time for updates i knew this dev will get scammy, he updated monthly before now 2 months passed and still nothing.
Calm down, the update will be out soon, it's working hard to get the update out smoothly .. and then waiting a few more days amplifies the pleasure :p

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
It's likely that the dev is just seeing the subscriber count go up without realizing more and more people keep finding this game expecting more. They will probably coast for most of the next 1-2 years with 3-5 updates per year before seeing the subscriber count start to plummet because of their poor management. Even then they might still be able to keep doing commissions for easy money.
If people like me seem a bit jaded it's because we've seen dozens of games/devs like this come and go over the years and they all hit a point where they just stop trying. Leaving a game unfinished after years of work.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
It's likely that the dev is just seeing the subscriber count go up without realizing more and more people keep finding this game expecting more. They will probably coast for most of the next 1-2 years with 3-5 updates per year before seeing the subscriber count start to plummet because of their poor management. Even then they might still be able to keep doing commissions for easy money.
If people like me seem a bit jaded it's because we've seen dozens of games/devs like this come and go over the years and they all hit a point where they just stop trying. Leaving a game unfinished after years of work.
Yep, you got a point, after promisses and promisses of "I'll delivery the game in 1 and a half month", and we wait and the game came in 3 or even 5 months, we lost the interest in the game, you can see this in Kingdom of Deception, Hreinn was one of the best out there when work in Noxian Nights, look now, its a joke, Ero is doing the same thing, even after tell us that the game will delay a bit, the time already pass, almost 3 months, I guess, and nothing, to forgot the game is easy

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Everybody who dipped their toes in patreon founded VN's even for a second knows very well that an update a month these days is a rare delicacy, almost too good to be true. Yet it was true, atleast for a good few months so we should feel lucky that we got to enjoy that for a even a brief moment while it lasted.

Now it's more or less back onto the regular schedule and if you still can't comprehend it and feel cheated, then you only have yourself to blame, manage your expectations guys.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Many updates this month were underwhelming or disappointing, this one late, BoN always late... #sad
I'm pulling my money from the others and focusing on NTL, cause he's the only reliable one.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
His supporters, here a pictorial representation for you:
View attachment 1510839
U are right its already late november and update should be here now he is milking money becoming new icstor an update should take 1 month but they told 1.5 it was okay but that time passed its like 2 whole month and we still didn't got date its bad for health when its 28 nov he will drop date that its gonna be a week later And we will be relieved that at least we got a date avoid dev like this trait

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
didnt he said that the updates are going to be slower because the animations are complicated or something like that?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes